Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

'They' don't want 'us' to know what's going on.

Chaos as Kensington and Chelsea Council scraps Grenfell Tower meeting amid furious protests | London Evening Standard

Calling off a council meeting because the Press turn up!

I can quite understand the councils stance. The MSM are just looking for the next clickbait article they can throw out regardless of the truth. We just need to wait and see what the official enquiry shows. Someone is gonna hang for it regardless if they are guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I can quite understand the councils stance. The MSM are just looking for the next clickbait article they can throw out regardless of the truth. We just need to wait and see what the official enquiry shows. Someone is gonna hang for it regardless if they are guilty.

You understand what you like.

This is a PUBLIC enquiry. The give-away is in its name.

Anyone, including the Press are allowed to go to Public enquiries.

It stinks.

You understand what you like.

This is a PUBLIC enquiry. The give-away is in its name.

Anyone, including the Press are allowed to go to Public enquiries.

It stinks.

Is this actually a part of the PUBLIC ENQUIRY? Sir Martin Moor-Bick will be leading that as far as I'm aware.

We all chose what we wish to understand, evidently yourself very much included.

Is this actually a part of the PUBLIC ENQUIRY? Sir Martin Moor-Bick will be leading that as far as I'm aware.

We all chose what we wish to understand, evidently yourself very much included.

Ok, I'll give you that one.

It was a public meeting that the Courts ruled the Press should be allowed to attend.

It still stinks.

I can't see Nick Paget-brown in the job for much longer.

Ok, I'll give you that one.

It was a public meeting that the Courts ruled the Press should be allowed to attend.

It still stinks.

I can't see Nick Paget-brown in the job for much longer.

The problem is the former residents are their own worst enemy. They are far to demanding and violent. Emotions are running high and many are out to milk the system for all it's worth. Things can easily get further out of hand and there's already examples of copycat flat burnings as the handouts are just to juicy to pass up for many. The Press will just escalate the already high tensions.

The problem is the former residents are their own worst enemy. They are far to demanding and violent. Emotions are running high and many are out to milk the system for all it's worth. Things can easily get further out of hand and there's already examples of copycat flat burnings as the handouts are just to juicy to pass up for many. The Press will just escalate the already high tensions.

I've an idea whose Sockpuppet you are.

Back to where we were. The Courts ruled that the Press should be able to attend.

Downing Street have come out saying that the meeting shouldn't have been shut down, so as the Mayor of London.

End of.

I've an idea whose Sockpuppet you are.

Back to where we were. The Courts ruled that the Press should be able to attend.

Downing Street have come out saying that the meeting shouldn't have been shut down, so as the Mayor of London.

End of.

Sockpuppet? So typical of the regressive left and permanently outraged, someone who disagrees with your opinion must be the mouthpiece of someone else. :D Typical Libtard response.

Sockpuppet? So typical of the regressive left and permanently outraged, someone who disagrees with your opinion must be the mouthpiece of someone else. :D Typical Libtard response.

Libtard! New one on me, will add to my vocabulary and try and use daily :thumbup:

Political opinion is cyclical,we are seeing a rise in a right wing movement...thing is because if this theres a very high chance of your kids being,as you say- libtards

Political opinion is cyclical,we are seeing a rise in a right wing movement...thing is because if this theres a very high chance of your kids being,as you say- libtards

"Right wing views" these days are what where traditional views a few generations ago. People are getting fed up of the PC nonsense, perma-outraged, huge influx of immigrants and the way this country is heading. Wanting to do something about that does not make someone "right-wing" no matter how hard the regressive left and media try and label them.

I allow them the freedom to form their own views and for 13 and 16 year olds they are very politically savvy. I doubt they will form nazi left wing views, but you never know. :)