Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

But it's ok for corybn to try and bribe the whole country?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Richard, if you were bright enough, but unable to afford university fees, would your expected income and therefore tax liability, increase once you had completed your degree?

It was £130 to £150 for a climber up here ten years ago, not much has changed.

Exactly so why is everyone else bleating on about payrises?

I read somewhere RMT are going to cause more strikes and refuse to accept a 20 something % pay rise for train drivers!!!!! REALLY

I dislike unions and how the can be affiliated to any party as surely it is a conflict of interests.

I read somewhere RMT are going to cause more strikes and refuse to accept a 20 something % pay rise for train drivers!!!!! REALLY

I dislike unions and how the can be affiliated to any party as surely it is a conflict of interests.

I wasn't bleating on about them. I pay people what they're worth. Unions are a worthwhile thing. People would be doubly shafted without them.

But... Do you really think that things are sustainable the way things are?

I'm with ya Wes, let's all race to the bottom.

Richard, if you were bright enough, but unable to afford university fees, would your expected income and therefore tax liability, increase once you had completed your degree?

That's utter rubbish and you know it!

If you are bright enough to go you can go. All the fees are available as a loan as I understand it that only gets paid back when you earn enough.

Aside from that how many graduates are working on the till in Tesco or as car salesman or any other job that should not really require a degree but needs one now since mr Blair decided that everyone ought to go!

I'm not surprised that you can't answer to be honest.

I'll tell you after you answer my question as to how labour will make Mrs eggs get a pay rise! (I'm assuming she is not on minimum wage therefore getting it from there, unless from the knock on effect that if the bottom rises so must everything else)

Maybe answered my own question there!

You're not surprised I can't answer!

Maybe by sorting the gap between those who earn a fortune and those who do the graft.

Mrs Egg is only two steps away from the CEO of one of the biggest Water companies in the country, yet the pay difference is massive.

Tell me how that works.

Edited by eggsarascal

Your not surprised I can't answer!

Maybe by sorting the gap between those who earn a fortune and those who do the graft.

Mrs Egg is only two steps away from the CEO of one of the biggest Water companies in the country, yet the pay difference is massive.

Tell me how that works.

So do you want the top to earn less or the bottom to earn more?