Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

It's been a long while since we've had a VI verse!!

There must be material in the recent events??

When May thought the time was right,

For an election to strengthen her plight...

There you go VI, finish that off[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

When May thought the time was right,

For an election to strengthen her plight...

... she called one and won the most seats!

There you go VI, finish that off[emoji3]

If May has to step down due to not winning a majority should Corbyn also step down due to not winning a majority?

Alright, we need a new topic!

How can a sensible person believe that the Brexit team were in any way authorised to commit future government spending?

It defies logic but..... Serves a useful purpose.

I would concede that it was a very poorly conceived ad.

I would conceded that there may have been an attempt to give an impression that additional money could be allocated to the NHS.

I can't believe anyone actually believed Brexit = £350 mill additional funding into the NHS.

Of course noone can say the leave team could make any promises at all, they had zero power at the time and it was all possible projections. Anyone thinking differently is a moron! It seems more.the remainers saying these ideas were promises to syaw opinion towards a re-vote. How could farage promise a single thing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

If May has to step down due to not winning a majority should Corbyn also step down due to not winning a majority?

Definitely. She increased the conservative percentage and vote total and that's a failure. Corbyn did worse and he's on course.to be the next pm as did so well?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

It's been a long while since we've had a VI verse!!

There must be material in the recent events??

As much as I would love to oblige Kevin, you have to be clever to do satire:001_smile:. I'm only capable of sillyness.

And to be perfectly honest, thinking about the election, and politics in general at the moment makes my brain sad.

Pretty sure Labour could not form a coalition with a majority even if all the other smaller likeminded parties joined them, so I really don't what they would gain from May standing aside.

Is it not more about what we could gain as a country? May is now an idiot, not sure there was any doubt about that before, she's politically ineffective, not liked by many, we need a strong and stable leader, she's a puppet and somebody dropped her strings, she should shuffle off.

Is it not more about what we could gain as a country? May is now an idiot, not sure there was any doubt about that before, she's politically ineffective, not liked by many, we need a strong and stable leader, she's a puppet and somebody dropped her strings, she should shuffle off.

So let me get this right, you think the person who party got the MOST votes is less popular than the person who's party got less votes?

Could you talk me through the logic you are using to come to this conclusion?

So let me get this right, you think the person who party got the MOST votes is less popular than the person who's party got less votes?

Could you talk me through the logic you are using to come to this conclusion?

Think it's fairly obvious I'm saying the Tories need a proper leader.

You're hard work huck! Must be that thick skull eh?