Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Anno said:

anyone else noticed that somebody on here is very touchy whenever sexuality is mentioned and always replies with his usual 'takes a man to fill a pram bullshit' - quite amusing...

5 grandkids here for the record.

At least this thread is having a break from his tedious ramblings about Covid for a bit. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, peds said:

He's the third leg in the cuckholdry arrangement that Dave likes to imagine me in. 

(Not entirely sure why he likes to think of me this way, but heck, I'm not the one who's life coach is a book written by a bronze age goatherder )

😞you’ll go to hell for that one 

my imagination for what it’s worth certainly doesn’t include yourself Peds. 

1 hour ago, 5thelement said:

At least this thread is having a break from his tedious ramblings about Covid for a bit. 

Ah the old quartet is up and running. Yep you guys kept up a long running battle on that thread for sure, shame it wandered down the road it did. Anyway lets keep things fact based here eh 👍

Edited by Johnsond
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour refers to the Biblical phrase "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus 19:18 in the Hebrew Bible about the ethic of reciprocity known as the Golden Rule or the Great Commandment.

https://en.wikipedia.org

Love Thy Neighbor - Wikipedia

That was a good show 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peds said:

He's the third leg in the cuckholdry arrangement that Dave likes to imagine me in. 

(Not entirely sure why he likes to think of me this way, but heck, I'm not the one who's life coach is a book written by a bronze age goatherder )

ah so thats where the hate for muslims comes from is it? 

4 minutes ago, manco said:

ah so thats where the hate for muslims comes from is it? 

Most likely, love thy neighbour and all that, except for all the infidels.

Edit: or is it heretics? 

Edit2: or is if pagans? I forget the correct terminology...

Edited by peds

27 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Ah the old quartet is up and running. Yep you guys kept up a long running battle on that thread for sure, shame it wandered down the road it did. Anyway lets keep things fact based here eh 👍

I think you are confusing me with someone else, I barely commented on that thread because of the drivel that was being spouted, this one’s going the same way, well done. 👍