Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mike Hill said:

Stuff like that was happening in Brixton when I lived there.

Just the Internet has made it widely known,when I lived there there were two riots and most muggings were racially motivated.

From what I gather Mike  a traffic warden put on  a ticket and what you see is the result. Not sure of the accuracy of the info but apparently he was told sharia law is what they live by. 

46 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

From what I gather Mike  a traffic warden put on  a ticket and what you see is the result. Not sure of the accuracy of the info but apparently he was told sharia law is what they live by. 

The traffic wardens were all black in Brixton the coppers all white.

I remember watching a furniture truck get set alight once. Looked like something you might see in Africa,shirtless youths smashing the windows and then one of them lit it.

10 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

The traffic wardens were all black in Brixton the coppers all white.

I remember watching a furniture truck get set alight once. Looked like something you might see in Africa,shirtless youths smashing the windows and then one of them lit it.

Coppers ?? What and where are those nowadays apart from on pride marches in Scotland. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Steven P said:

I love that "officers have been allowed to take time off"... bring back the Victorian age when Holidays were unknown and time off was a Sunday morning to go to church... ha! Allowed to choose to take time off, what next, women with the vote?

Paid to attend a pride rally 🤷‍♂️whilst policing numbers are cut across Scotland, Embarrassing yourself yet again SP. You don’t have to try so hard. What was it you said about context ???😞
The last few images are from a police forum, seems like to any right minded individual the concept of paying officers to attend or allocating time off specifically for such an event is met with absolute contempt. Except from yourself of course. 
Read what the former heard of the police federation “ Callum Steele”has said about it. 

IMG_9621.png

IMG_9622.png

IMG_9623.png

IMG_9624.png

IMG_9625.png

IMG_9626.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

Hmm, those seem like awfully generic names. Very anonymous. Probably not even real people. 

If we are to listen to their opinions, they have to post their full name, address, a passport-style photo, and a short list of their fears, phobias, and allergies. 

• Like 1

So if there was a football match attended by a similar number of people, or perhaps in Glasgow one of the orange walks or a similar parade you'd expect no policing there either?

.. or is it just the gays part that is offending you greatly?

Edited by Steven P

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

So if there was a football match attended by a similar number of people, or perhaps in Glasgow one of the orange walks or a similar parade you'd expect no policing there either?

.. or is it just the gays part that is offending you greatly?

Are you really  that stupid SP ?? 
The police in question were not there to police the event 🤷‍♂️that is explained in the numerous articles that covered the event and the embarrassment caused by police involvement.

They were paid or given time off to attend or be part of the parade. If you think that’s a sensible non political use of police resources then you are seriously delusional.

IMG_9630.png

• Like 1