Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I’ve seen a few absolutely disgusting cowardly comnents doing the rounds online bemoaning the fact that Trump was not killed. One innocent bystander up to now has tragically died with yet another in critical condition as I understand it. It says a lot about the absolute lack of character of those posting such garbage. Love him or hate him he showed some balls to get up as he did.  I’ve had a high velocity round pass by “ nowhere near as trump did” and I can assure you it does not induce composure. 

Nah, this sort of wishy-washy, hand-wringing, bollock-brained nonsense doesn't take into account how big a shitstain Trump is, and how much better off humanity in general would be if he were to suddenly disappear from the scene. It cannot be stressed enough that the bare-faced ineptitude of Trump's first four years are set to be replaced with unmitigated malice for his (potential) second four.

There's still been no comment from the right of the aisle on here about Project 2025 and the horrors contained therein, which means either ignorance of the depths of its evil (which can be remedied, of course, by doing a little reading) or full understanding of it and tacit agreement... which is much, much, worse.

The bullet that killed Hitler came a decade too late, Stalin should have been left to die in a puddle of his own piss long before his 8-figure high score came to pass, Mussolini should have been strung up years before he had the chance to get the trains running on time. A stitch in time saves nine, and 3 inches to the right could have saved literally millions. 

Edited by peds

7 hours ago, dan blocker said:

Trump is probably still alive because it was an assault rifle and the others killed and injured. If the shooter was using a hunting rifle Trump would probably now be dead?

No doubt an experienced pro assassin gun for hire would have used something more accurate - I was merely saying that Trump has now seen some of the negative effects of freedom to own assault rifles - apparently the shooters father bought it legally

13 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

No doubt an experienced pro assassin gun for hire would have used something more accurate - I was merely saying that Trump has now seen some of the negative effects of freedom to own assault rifles - apparently the shooters father bought it legally

That Rifle would have done the job if the shooter was more competent/ lucky.

Honestly that shot wasn't beyond the capacity of a £30 single shot .22lr from the turn of the century with a cheap Chinese scope in airsoft quality mounts.

Curiously .22 bolt actions are the most common Rifle held on FAC's in the UK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hill said:

That Rifle would have done the job if the shooter was more competent/ lucky.

Honestly that shot wasn't beyond the capacity of a £30 single shot .22lr from the turn of the century with a cheap Chinese scope in airsoft quality mounts.

Curiously .22 bolt actions are the most common Rifle held on FAC's in the UK.

Reading some of the expert analysis on here leads me to believe there’s some serious “ COD” warriors loitering in our midst. 

Edited by Johnsond