Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Lots of people.

Loads of people, do you want a list?

No you don’t have to worry yourself about a list, You had a bad day or something?? Seems you are in full on arse mode tonight, I stand by what I said “ whom in their right mind “ would want to put themselves  and families in that position and the level of scrutiny that comes with it, I know I certainly wouldn’t. Number and current standard of MPs vs current population 🤔 I wouldn’t say it’s attracting loads or even lots  of the right people at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

No you don’t have to worry yourself about a list, You had a bad day or something?? Seems you are in full on arse mode tonight, I stand by what I said “ whom in their right mind “ would want to put themselves  and families in that position and the level of scrutiny that comes with it, I know I certainly wouldn’t. Number and current standard of MPs vs current population 🤔 I wouldn’t say it’s attracting loads or even lots  of the right people at all. 

Perhaps if they are decent people they might have nothing to hide. 

Edited by Mark J

16 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Yup, I've seen and historically been involved in all that clatter.
None of this is new to me and the patterns are predictable. It really isn't rocket science. 
Just disengage from it all, maybe read a book or something instead as it's not doing you any favours getting wound up over things you can't change on the internet etc. Have a laugh about it or submit to a life of misdirected rage. 

You’ve lost me here Mark 

not sure what you are referring to in this post bud 

I didn’t realise anyone was in a rage Mark and I thought I’d just commented on whom would want the job etc etc 

Where are you getting all your links from seeing as you have risen above it all and disengaged ?? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

Perhaps if they are decent people they might have nothing to hide. 

Irrelevant mark regardless of the fact you may well indeed  be right but the point stands Mark as well you know the level of scrutiny is horrific, not just on the individual but also immediate  family etc. By the way you show me anyone and I include myself in that whom hasn’t made a mistake or ****************ed up  at some point in life and I’ll show you a thousand who have. The MSM game of build them up and pull them down is not helping anyone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

You’ve lost me here Mark 

not sure what you are referring to in this post bud 

I didn’t realise anyone was in a rage Mark and I thought I’d just commented on whom would want the job etc etc 

Where are you getting all your links from seeing as you have risen above it all and disengaged ?? 

I used to work in multimedia design when I was a youngen, moved into tree work 15 years ago. You bite onto loads of MSM articles and then claim you don't like the bait?

I didn't say I'd disengaged, I just suggested that you might benefit from doing so.

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Irrelevant mark regardless of the fact you may well indeed  be right but the point stands Mark as well you know the level of scrutiny is horrific, not just on the individual but also immediate  family etc. By the way you show me anyone and I include myself in that whom hasn’t made a mistake or ****************ed up  at some point in life and I’ll show you a thousand who have. The MSM game of build them up and pull them down is not helping anyone. 

Admitting your mistakes and owning your own feck ups is, to my mind a show of strength of character; everyone makes mistakes. For me personally it's how someone deals with those mistakes and moves on that matters, everyone is different, but if it looks like an elected politician is a lying shitehawk or a commie spy, I'd like to know about it. 

Edited by Mark J

Just now, Mark J said:

I used to work in multimedia design when I was a youngen, moved into tree work 15 years ago. You bite onto loads of MSM articles and then claim you don't like the bait?

I didn't say I'd disengaged, I just suggested that you might benefit from doing so.

Oh ok Mark thank you for your concern, that’s very considerate of you 😌but I’m fine and dandy bud, sat offshore on a weather day just filling in my time commenting on your initial post, seems in the excitement of it all you and Dempsey have read a lot more into it than it deserves. 

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Pretty sure it should be ‘who in their right mind’ I’m not a grammar Nazi but you keep writing whom and it grates.

All you’re doing is repeating yourself, I’m countering your point, saying lots of people (not you thankfully) want to be Prime Minister.

I don’t recall, Maggie, Blair, Brown, Cameron or May being subjected to many personal or family attacks making their job unbearable.

You are butt-hurt because your boy got kicked out on his rear, deservedly so, by his own party.

Now you’re blaming the press, and in a way you’re right.

Like Tommy Docherty said ‘The press got me the sack from Manchester United, they kept printing the results’

• Like 2
  • Haha 3