Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

So would I! We are vastly over populated in this country .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

+1

Who said on the debate (rhetorical question, it MUST have been Nuttal) "...it's not so much the immigrants that are the problem but rather the immigration policy..." (or something like that.)

It was clearly apparent that those that don't see the recent historical lack of an effective control of inward migration as a problem were pulling out all the stops to personalise the issues at an individual level whilst simultaneously attempting to gloss over the No.1 doorstep concern of the entire UK and similarly attempting to score cheap points against the Tories for withdrawing the Migration Impact Fund (Government quietly abandons Gordon Brown's £50m pot for councils to ease pressure on housing, schools and hospitals - https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/aug/06/fund-impact-immigration-scrapped)

Typical political / Public Sector - ignore the elephant and clumsily attempt to find elephant food to stop the elephant stomping the place up then complain because there isn't enough elephant food. Then claim the problem is racism rather than lack of elephant food or too many elephants.

There would be no NEED for a migration mitigation fund if the migration issue was properly addressed!

I think May took the damage limitation route, which will be damaging for her anyway.

Obviously her supporters will go down the "she doesn't want lower herself" route![emoji849]

I wouldn't classify myself as a May supporter Mr Mull.

This really is the lesser of 2 weevils but never before has the choice been so stark and clear.

If I was to say - I would hold the same view about the PM not being in attendance at TV debates, regardless of the party, would you believe me?

I think you might....:001_smile:

Well you envisaged that the viewers would be retards earlier. Are chimps better than retards?

I didn't "envisage" the audience response - it took me entirely by surprise.

A vote for Labour can only mean impaired judgement.

Having seen the audience reaction they must have been majority retarded.

The panel behaved like chimps.

The most outrageous statement was from Angus Robertson claiming to speak for "...everyone from Cornwall to Caithness..." - that drew howls of derision!

Is a chimp better than a retard....?

Don't know. If only everyone was as level headed as me....

I think May took the damage limitation route, which will be damaging for her anyway.

Obviously her supporters will go down the "she doesn't want lower herself" route![emoji849]

I think there is more damage caused by NOT turning up than if she'd attended and totally hashed it up.

Not that I'm voting Conselfservative ....but all credit to Amber Rudd for turning up in place of May, as apparently her father passed away just a couple days ago.

Cheers, steve

Bollocks, you said that the only people who would watch such a thing would be retards.

A lot of people watching it would certainly be retarded financially.... and isn't that a healthy thing for democracy?

cheers, steve