Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

46 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

This was posted by the chairwoman of the parish council today, she was ranting about fly tipping. Have a guess how much the BC pay to have this taken away by their contractors.

according to the chairwoman what you see in the picture is the extent of the fly tip

IMG_2029.PNG

Doubtless some exorbitant cost shouldered by the tax payer and administered by civil servants with no accountability, no ability and no ‘king clue....

Close or no?

4 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Doubtless some exorbitant cost shouldered by the tax payer and administered by civil servants with no accountability, no ability and no ‘king clue....

Close or no?

Bang on, I've got a screenshot of the cost. Have a guess.

15 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Super spreading has to be one of the most naff pathetic hysterical phrases to come out of this whole saga. 

Yeah, it is a bit sensationalist. I reckon "rat-licker" is more pertinent.

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Yeah, it is a bit sensationalist. I reckon "rat-licker" is more pertinent.

My youngest two are unfortunately still off up here thanks to Sturgeon just wanting to be different Mark but I can tell you they are looking forward to going back big time. Even the SAGE advisory people are saying virtually zero risk involved. 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnsond said:

My youngest two are unfortunately still off up here thanks to Sturgeon just wanting to be different Mark but I can tell you they are looking forward to going back big time. Even the SAGE advisory people are saying virtually zero risk involved. 

I bet you can't wait for them to go back. My sister dropped her tribe off today and is well happy about it.

I hope it all goes well, the vaccines work and we can get back to business soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Marc Lewis said:
13 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:
Bang on, I've got a screenshot of the cost. Have a guess.

Well it should not be any more than £200 and that is alot, but i know you are going to say more than that eggs.

You and I are in the wrong trade mate, or we've got the wrong contracts. I know it's on faceache but this woman is the chair of the PC. The locals are up in arms.

18 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You and I are in the wrong trade mate, or we've got the wrong contracts. I know it's on faceache but this woman is the chair of the PC. The locals are up in arms.

A monkey?

Bet it’s double that though....

Just heard today the Clerk of our PC has gone on the sick again. 

Probably taking a leaf out of the book of that civil servant that got £340k for being “bullied” by a bird - W

36 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

A monkey?

Bet it’s double that though....

Just heard today the Clerk of our PC has gone on the sick again. 

Probably taking a leaf out of the book of that civil servant that got £340k for being “bullied” by a bird - W

Here ya go.

IMG_2031.PNG

• Confused 1