Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

20 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I wasn't and initially wrote tumbril, then had second thoughts.

Anyway the French revolution shows us a few things

Those who don't lean from history will repeat the mistakes (forgot who I have paraphrased)

Let the inequality swing too far and the reaction swings too far the other way

The "people" do not benefit from the coup, they are just goaded into revolting by the erstwhile ruling class  who get to depose the current one, i.e. there is not much difference between the current ruling class and the incomers; animal farm anyone

I’m inclined to agree AND I’d highlight the very much more recent and current example of revolution in the 3rd precinct Minneapolis. 

“The people” might find the reality of revolution (at the hands of Antifa) somewhat less appealing than the status quo if they won’t or can’t learn from history. 

Does that mean we’re in agreement?

WWW.THENEWAMERICAN.COM

An Antifa-authored analysis of the assault on a Minneaolis precinct reveals that some BLM groups use highly...

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I think you are confused.  

It's OK, I understand.  

You've been subjected to ridiculous levels of media 'slant' and probably been through an education system riddled with Left wing bias - I'm guessing you've exited the system but I've no idea at what point.  

All this has bombarded you through your formative years.   It's hardly a surprise.

As you mature and travel on the journey of life I'm sure you will gain enlightenment. 

It saddens me that you see 'others' as being the 'problem.'  You are making statements that can be seen to be only slightly removed from being a direct quote from the handbook of an organisation (those that claim there is no organisation have their eyes closed the hardest) which is only slightly removed from being designated as a terror organisation.  And yet you appear to want to be taken seriously....  

I don't think you are a ½ as enlightened as you might like to think you are....  Hang in there buttercup, it'll come right when you've got a few miles on the clock.

(sighs knowingly and despairs at the need to explain - this is entirely tongue in cheek, sarcasm and baiting, it's a giggle.  I won't go so far as to say 'it's just banter' and present that as a shallow excuse for causing offence - I genuinely don't give a flying f*ck if you do take offence, just so as you know - but let's not all get our hairy shirts on about it.  We disagree - it's that simple.)

Give over man, you're onto anyone and everyone. He'll get over it, or not.

I'm not disagreeing with you though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Give over man, you're onto anyone and everyone. He'll get over it, or not.

I'm not disagreeing with you though.

Yeah, hell, you’re right.....

Quoting from, and subscribing to the ideology of what is only just shy of being prescribed  a terror organisation, and claiming anyone that doesn’t subscribe, or deigns to express a counter view is entirely acceptable and shouldn’t be called out for scrutiny and examination. 

I’ll take a leaf out of your book and pull my head in....

Has the heat pasified you ??s??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Quoting from, and subscribing to the ideology of what is only just shy of being prescribed  a terror organisation, and claiming anyone that doesn’t subscribe, or deigns to express a counter view is entirely acceptable and shouldn’t be called out for scrutiny and examination. 

Think it's time for wine now Kev, hurry up ... I have started,  then I can enlighten you further  ?  K

Edited by Khriss
Not saying yr talking bollocks but sun over the yardarm n everything
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I don't know about pasified, sweating like a pig more like, had a lady friend around this afternoon, they ain't half expensive when they want takeaway n wine, reigning that in I'll tell ya.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I’m inclined to agree AND I’d highlight the very much more recent and current example of revolution in the 3rd precinct Minneapolis. 

I know nothing about american internal politics but attribute much of the problems in the world today as a result of american foreign policy.

The unruly behaviour in america will fail becacuse of my last point, it is based on an uprising of the poor, just like Wat Tyler it will be quelled by executive decision to remove leaders because it has no basis in the corridors of power.¿It does indicate a groundswell of unrest in the untermensch though.

Edited by openspaceman
sarcasm
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I know nothing about american internal politics but attribute much of the problems in the world today as a result of american foreign policy.

The unruly behaviour in america will fail becacuse of my last point, it is based on an uprising of the poor, just like Wat Tyler it will be quelled by executive decision to remove leaders because it has no basis in the corridors of power. it does indicate a groundswell of unrest in the untermensch though.

Had to look untermencsh up, new one on me.

2 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I’ve been ‘off it’ since rather over doing the red wine and whiskey on Saturday night. 

Fathers Day was fragile!

Pussy ? K

Edited by Khriss
Home Bargains Merlot for Winners ?
  • Haha 1