Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Ask yer wife, you won't understand it.

Certainly no point in asking you. I asked for evidence that the combined EU deaths from C-19 where less than the weekly deaths in the UK, so you posted a link to the deaths in England and Wales. Well, thanks, I already know that. Now back to what I actually asked for......

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Certainly no point in asking you. I asked for evidence that the combined EU deaths from C-19 where less than the weekly deaths in the UK, so you posted a link to the deaths in England and Wales. Well, thanks, I already know that. Now back to what I actually asked for......

Off you trot: https://data.europa.eu/euodp/en/data/dataset/covid-19-coronavirus-data

9 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Yeh, read it all. Was easy to find the deaths of each EU Country, so thanks for the link. When tallied up its more than what we have in the UK in the same time frame. So thanks for that. 

You're blatantly an all night garage worker with a habit.

• Haha 1

You're blatantly an all night garage worker with a habit.

I asked for proof and you initially failed to comprehend that simple request and they you sent me something that proves the contrary. [emoji3] 

The latest complete figures I could find are for the 24th of May. They show that the EU deaths where greater than that of the UK, which should be obvious to anyone. Is why Eggy never replied to my comment and why you are desperately trying to prove me wrong. Looks like you have Egg on your face. Not for the first time I imagine. 

IMG_7743.jpg

On 03/06/2020 at 23:38, Mark J said:

No, all I've done is call out that when Donald Trump declared ANTIFA to be a terrorist organisation, he was basically decaring war on anyone who wasn't a fascist.

If you look back through the thread since I posted that, you'll see I haven't made a statement on race throughout this discourse. I might have done that on purpose.

deluded.

Thats like saying the KKK is black help group.

6 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I asked for proof and you initially failed to comprehend that simple request and they you sent me something that proves the contrary. emoji3.png 

The latest complete figures I could find are for the 24th of May. They show that the EU deaths where greater than that of the UK, which should be obvious to anyone. Is why Eggy never replied to my comment and why you are desperately trying to prove me wrong. Looks like you have Egg on your face. Not for the first time I imagine. 

IMG_7743.jpg

Yeah, If you look a bit deeper, you'll find that you're mistaken. But 9/10 for effort.
Even by your graph 282 deaths in a day is pretty shoddy, I'd hate to the person to explain that.
Dig deeper, go on, you can do it!

Edited by Mark J
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mark J said:

Yeah, If you look a bit deeper, you'll find that you're mistaken. But 9/10 for effort.
Even by your graph 282 deaths is pretty shoddy, I'd hate to the person to explain that.
Dig deeper, go on, you can do it!

Look a bit deeper? No, all the facts are there for everyone to see. You simply cannot prove what you're so desperate to and have to resort to 'dig a bit deeper'. No one is saying 282 deaths is good or bad, thats not the point, but nice Strawman.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102288/coronavirus-deaths-development-europe/

So either post up the proof that the UK has more deaths a day than the EU or shut the fuck up. :) 

Go on! You can do it! ;) 

• Like 1