Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Did you see how on March 7th the Whitehouse warned the Kremlin of intelligence about an imminent terrorist attack on  a concert or similar which Putin described as meddling and propaganda?

Yep.

Ho poo pooting it. 🙄.

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Did you see how on March 7th the Whitehouse warned the Kremlin of intelligence about an imminent terrorist attack on  a concert or similar which Putin described as meddling and propaganda?

Apparently a cell of ISIS based in Afghanistan. Both US intelligence and the group itself claiming responsibility seems to support the idea. I'm surprised to be honest, my first thought was Putin doing it himself to muddy the waters a bit, for whatever reason he'd think it necessary. 

60ish dead now, 145 injured. The gunmen are currently still at large.

I suppose, logically, Vladimir will now want to divert some of his military capabilities towards Afghanistan...

What could possibly go wrong! 

46 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

The world does need another war 

I think you will find it has already started .,.. keep up the population needs reducing so what did you think was going to happen.....🙄

On a lighter note.....

WWW.BBC.COM

The wooden truck was discovered by archaeologists in Antwerp.

1 hour ago, peds said:

Apparently a cell of ISIS based in Afghanistan. Both US intelligence and the group itself claiming responsibility seems to support the idea. I'm surprised to be honest, my first thought was Putin doing it himself to muddy the waters a bit, for whatever reason he'd think it necessary. 

60ish dead now, 145 injured. The gunmen are currently still at large.

I suppose, logically, Vladimir will now want to divert some of his military capabilities towards Afghanistan...

What could possibly go wrong! 

Death toll currently at 143. 11 suspects including 4 gunmen arrested.

isis k has claimed responsibility 

14 minutes ago, rapalaman said:

Death toll currently at 143. 11 suspects including 4 gunmen arrested.

isis k has claimed responsibility 

Oof, that's a big leap from the last time I checked. Not surprising by some of the footage though. 

Don't worry, no need to go all the way to Afghanistan after all. Putin says it was the Ukrainians.

• Vladimir Putin has told the Russian people that Ukraine is linked to the Crocus City Hall terror attack on Friday night that killed at least 133 people. In a video address lasting five-and-a-half minutes, the newly relected Russian president said Russian security forces believed they had apprehended all four direct participants in the attack, who were caught heading for Ukraine, which was preparing to receive them over the border. Kyiv has rubbished the claims. 11 people have been detained in total.

• Islamic State has claimed it carried out the attack, something which Putin did not mention in his address. He described it as a “bloody, barbaric terrorist act”, Putin said the victims were “dozens of peaceful, innocent people - our compatriots, including children, teenagers, and women”. He said the Russian Federation would “identify and punish everyone who prepared the terrorist attack”.

• Ukraine has denied any link to the attack. Presidential advisor Mykhailo Podolyak said attempts to connect the two were “absolutely untenable”. He said “Ukraine has not the slightest connection to this incident. Ukraine has a full-scale war with Russia and will solve the problem of Russia’s aggression on the battlefield”. Neither Putin nor the FSB publicly presented any proof of a link with Ukraine.

APPLE.NEWS

Labour has called Jeremy Hunt "desperately out of touch" for claiming that £100,000 is not a...

He’s not far wrong in reality, it’s a cracking wage but not huge by any means after tax and NI are factored in. 

• Like 2