Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Going back to a real 'making the news today'....

Exploding radios!

They reckon that the radios that exploded yesterday were obsolete (many years old) or knock offs, some seriously twisted thinking and weirdly impressive forward planning going on in that part of the world

I cannot wait to see what's going to explode tomorrow.

Also... lots of legitimate targets in morgues and hospitals, but there's also a lot of reports coming in of wives and children ending up mangled.

So, par for the course for this shitty war.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

Does that mean we will be getting out "Daily Starmer Report" every day for the next 5+ years? I might have a snooze, wake me up when you're bored of it?

[Self discipline... pot, kettle, black and all that... read back a good few pages and I reckon you'll struggle to find me starting a new topic that is Making the News Today, and go back even further before you'll find me repeating one I have already started. Discipline? How about you do the same, perhaps a weekly Starmer Report and not daily? Keep it fresh and interesting?)

Yeah I’ll keep you up to date no problem with “ real making news today” stories involving Starmer and the other clowns Labour has put in positions that would appear to be way above their capability levels. You have the willpower and self control of a BBC employee. 

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, peds said:

I cannot wait to see what's going to explode tomorrow.

Also... lots of legitimate targets in morgues and hospitals, but there's also a lot of reports coming in of wives and children ending up mangled.

So, par for the course for this shitty war.

Not sure what they have left to blow up that won't panic the wold? Explode an iphone and everyone will wonder if theirs is safe.

Yes, a shitty war, I guess though radios and pagers are more discriminate than firing rockets about?

APPLE.NEWS

Prosecutors have admitted that they twice failed to bring charges against Mohamed Al Fayed, who...

Well done the CPS . Posting hurty words on Facebook is obviously more serious than rape in some people’s opinions. I’m sure Starmer will have a valid  excuse that protects his cracking pension and knighthood.