Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

24 minutes ago, TIMON said:

Or Pitcairn island, it would be a great destination for someone who doesn’t want to integrate.

It reminds me of an old Lenny Henry joke:, "was standing at a bus stop one night when someone came along and said "why don't you feck off to where you come from", he said.... "That's what I'm doing.... I'm waiting for the next bus to Dudley"..

• Like 2

I had wondered, and had enquired of our refuse operation brethern, where our blue bin waste was going, and was always rebuffed, because I could not figure what real use there was for it, especially with the levels of contamination to be expected from our local residents.

Plus I had picked up on the two-faced "exporting" of our various unwanted waste streams.

All totally shameful.

Whatever waste a community produces, they should, at a regional level, be responsible for disposing of, no ifs or buts, nor especially "exporting".

Bury it or burn it but mostly dont produce so much of it.

mth

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I don't think I was so full of hatred when I was younger - 400odd new mosques in London wtf. Maybe its best to try to be detached and view it all as just another aspect of life on earth, like armadillos or penguins

0.jpeg.b89a68164070cfdb32c9efe87128b3d1.jpeg

Neither was this creature. It seems Mr Choudhary was more 'westernised' in his younger days.

choudhary.jpg