Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Well!, Timon, that's hardly an unbiased opinion then, is it?

P.S.

I used to "court" a girl wot went to Art School in Brighton, got knocked up by a teacher/lecturer/lecher, had an abortion(D& C if I recall), then had a wonderfully happy healthy son, as a result of the "aborted" pregnancy.

She figured she had been carrying twins and they only vaccumed out the unlucky one!

cheers

mth

P.S.

That's even deeper, Man!

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1

I wish i had the skill of being able to unread something...

Once you've read it-its in your head...

Thanks difflock!

:(

Matelot....your arguement seems to be were taking all the doctors and nurses from 3rd world countries,thats not the whole truth really is it?

Its more of the case that they WANT to come here to work.We wouldnt need foreign NHS staff if more our younger people werent put off getting into the NHS by shite wages,long hours and constant restraints of performance targets that do f#ck all but put more pressure on a system that already at breaking point.

How many foreign students come here to study medicine then go straight into our NHS  as junior doctors or trainee nurses?

Id wager a bloody high percentage because its the more attractive prospect.

Ive seen hospitals in africa and the middle east as im sure some on here have too ..theyre woefully under resoursed and under staffed by qualified personell.

If you had the choice where would you chose to work?

34 minutes ago, stihlmadasever said:

I wish i had the skill of being able to unread something...

Once you've read it-its in your head...

Thanks difflock!

:(

Matelot....your arguement seems to be were taking all the doctors and nurses from 3rd world countries,thats not the whole truth really is it?

Its more of the case that they WANT to come here to work.We wouldnt need foreign NHS staff if more our younger people werent put off getting into the NHS by shite wages,long hours and constant restraints of performance targets that do f#ck all but put more pressure on a system that already at breaking point.

How many foreign students come here to study medicine then go straight into our NHS  as junior doctors or trainee nurses?

Id wager a bloody high percentage because its the more attractive prospect.

Ive seen hospitals in africa and the middle east as im sure some on here have too ..theyre woefully under resoursed and under staffed by qualified personell.

If you had the choice where would you chose to work?

Welcome to the club of being a hardcore racist :D 

He chose to follow the money trail and ended up working in the Middle East yet begrudges skilled immigration doing the same this way?!?!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

Its more of the case that they WANT to come here to work.

Of course third world medical staff want to work in the UK. The third world by definition is a "sugar" hole. Who wouldn't want to escape failed countries to live in the UK?

However one of the reasons the third world is such a mess is that skilled workers are leaving.... It's really not that hard to see the relationship between organisations like the  NHS poaching third world staff and the dismal state of the third world.... But yeah, the racists here don't care if brown people in places like Africa and Asia die because they can't get medical treatment... As long as white Brits get medical treatment on the NHS...

I just wish people were more consistent. One minute the colonial powers get criticised for stealing resources from the third world then we steal skilled workers from the third world and its a good thing...

10 minutes ago, matelot said:

Of course third world medical staff want to work in the UK. The third world by definition is a "sugar" hole. Who wouldn't want to escape failed countries to live in the UK?

However one of the reasons the third world is such a mess is that skilled workers are leaving.... It's really not that hard to see the relationship between organisations like the  NHS poaching third world staff and the dismal state of the third world.... But yeah, the racists here don't care if brown people in places like Africa and Asia die because they can't get medical treatment... As long as white Brits get medical treatment on the NHS...

I just wish people were more consistent. One minute the colonial powers get criticised for stealing resources from the third world then we steal skilled workers from the third world and its a good thing...

I may be wrong on this 1 but are you on drugs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, matelot said:

You missed the point completly!

You use words like poached,most come here of there own free will.

You paint a picture of us colonial types goin over to a third world nation and cherry pickin all the "useful" johnny foreigners puttin black bags over there heads and kidnaping them to use in our own country,leaving the third world nation to crumble in ever increasing poverty and degredation.

Thats just not the case!

That aside,i find it a bit bloody rich you calling anyone a racist...

Come on!

Your constant theme is one of racism and bigotry.

Im not judging you,i couldnt give a toss what you think,but i enjoy reading your posts as they conjure discussion and entertainment.We all have a right to express our opinions irrelevant of how anyone else feels but at least be honest about your opinions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matelot said:

I find myself in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with matelot, if not in sentiment then in fact, at least.

Poorer economies always seem to suffer from the brain-drain to wealthier societies which encourage immigration.  This is true with medical staff into the NHS, but is also visible within the UK itself: the brightest young people tend to go to London, depriving the regions.  The easiest solution would be to refuse any migration for anyone of working age.  Not a world I'd particularly like to live in, though.

Edited by onetruth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1