Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Does anyone really care what someone else does for a living?.. I couldn't care less what other people do to get by.. well perhaps I do, after all I joined this forum because most on here had a interest in the arb industry..

And I noticed Trigger Andy hasn't furnished us with an answer to my question, in his expert opinion, how long can Saudi maintain current levels of production?..

Does anyone really care what someone else does for a living?.. I couldn't care less what other people do to get by.. well perhaps I do, after all I joined this forum because most on here had a interest in the arb industry..

And I noticed Trigger Andy hasn't furnished us with an answer to my question, in his expert opinion, how long can Saudi maintain current levels of production?..

I've said all I'm going to say on the matter with someone who mows grass for a living and watches YouTube vid's for enlightenment.

My profession is production enhancement and recovery from marginal fields through the use of ever developing technology. I'm a part of a fairly small global team and I don't need you telling me my business based on your google research.

I also could not care less about what you or others do for a living but pointing out what you do do, and I'll put my neck out and assume a lack of any further education highlights the futility of any further discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I've said all I'm going to say on the matter with someone who mows grass for a living and watches YouTube vid's for enlightenment.

My profession is production enhancement and recovery from marginal fields through the use of ever developing technology. I'm a part of a fairly small global team and I don't need you telling me my business based on your google research.

I also could not care less about what you or others do for a living but pointing out what you do do, and I'll put my neck out and assume a lack of any further education highlights the futility of any further discussion.

Yea, didn't think you had clue..

all this nonsense about levels of education is just an effort to hide your own ignorance on the subject..

Still, if governments around the world don't know when Saudi production might go into decline why would you..

[ame]

[/ame]

Yea, didn't think you had clue..

all this nonsense about levels of education is just an effort to hide your own ignorance on the subject..

Still, if governments around the world don't know when Saudi production might go into decline why would you..

Not even subtitle swerved. So no education, no field experience and a few hours on YouTube says all there needs to be said on this matter. Give it up boy.

Not even subtitle swerved. So no education, no field experience and a few hours on YouTube says all there needs to be said on this matter. Give it up boy.

Maybe you could use your oil field experience to actually have a discussion?

You just seem to insult people....

Maybe you could use your oil field experience to actually have a discussion?

You just seem to insult people....

I've made various comments regarding my opinions and position. I'm done discussing it further with someone who thinks Oil related education and actual global experience counts for nothing against his onslaught of YouTube clips. I simply don't have the time nor the inclination to view each and every post made by someone with zero experience or education wanting to prove a point he found on the internet after mowing lawns all day. It's utterly pointless.

Ermm, if you can't play the ball play the man..

Don't worry about my level of education, its not relevant to the discussion at hand..

Now, I don't want to talk about your level of education so much as the state of your mental health, its sometimes possible to gauge a mans state of mind by the product that that mind produces.. in your case, writing that is both measured and concise one minute to childish trolling the next minute..

Pretty unstable mind if your asking me, sure your not on some sort of medication for these symptoms?.. sure you actually do work in the oil industry?..

Sure you ain't got some form of schizophrenia?.. I mean, with the best will in the world, going off the evidence presented I can't help but imagine theres some mental problem working away up there somewhere...

Don't worry about my level of education, its not relevant to the discussion at hand..

Now, I don't want to talk about your level of education so much as the state of your mental health, its sometimes possible to gauge a mans state of mind by the product that that mind produces.. in your case, writing that is both measured and concise one minute to childish trolling the next minute..

Pretty unstable mind if your asking me, sure your not on some sort of medication for these symptoms?.. sure you actually do work in the oil industry?..

Sure you ain't got some form of schizophrenia?.. I mean, with the best will in the world, going off the evidence presented I can't help but imagine theres some mental problem working away up there somewhere...

Your calling him childish then your doing the exact same thing by goading him.

And having a mental illness isnt funny and shouldnt be used as a tool to antagonise someone into another arguement.

You've both had your say can we all move on please.

The main thing here no one is asking the opinion of a Grass Cutter anything. Your analysis counts for nothing, your perceived intelligence with no education to back it up counts for nothing. Your YouTube clips count for nothing.

If I ever have a question on what length my grass needs cut then maybe your advice would hold some weight but even then I'd seek a second opinion.