Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Sadly we live in a time of political pygmies.

At least May will hold steady ahead, Corbyn will borrow more and more and goodness only knows what else.

The fact he thinks simply raising a tax raises revenue is very scary, if only life were that simple.

I didn't realise you had such a comprehensive understanding of finance and economics.

Are the Arbtalk Conservaties still as sure of a win as they were at the start of the campaign?

Rather than being party tied Mr E, I'm a floating voter.

Not Tory last time due to local Tory candidate being a complete tit, Patterson as Environment Sec and badger cull to name a few issues.

This time I've got a choice of 3!

With the lead apparently closing, I'm going to be obliged to vote Tory (despite the same tit being the local candidate) to do my very small part to avoid catastrophe!

If the poll lead had stayed as was, I'd have spoiled my paper.

There is no bad deal if there is no deal.

44% of UK exports are bought by EU countries.

No deal with the EU will crash the UK economy overnight.

It's quite clear that the last person we want to send into the brexit negotiations which could see many of us on the streets is someone who gleefully embraces the title 'bloody stubborn woman'.

I'll take Kier Starmer QC and Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn thanks.

[ATTACH]220969[/ATTACH]

And we import MORE from them, so who will be the biggest looser?

This is the kind of cowardice that will sell us down the river :thumbdown:

Rather than being party tied Mr E, I'm a floating voter.

Not Tory last time due to local Tory candidate being a complete tit, Patterson as Environment Sec and badger cull to name a few issues.

This time I've got a choice of 3!

With the lead apparently closing, I'm going to be obliged to vote Tory (despite the same tit being the local candidate) to do my very small part to avoid catastrophe!

If the poll lead had stayed as was, I'd have spoiled my paper.

I wasn't thinking of you Mr Johnson.

I was thinking of those that were laughing at the thought of Corbyn being the next PM, with comments like "don't worry, it will never happen", (I'm not convinced he will be), but, lots of the cock sure ones have gone very quiet of late.

Let's face it the Tories should have walked this election. Mrs May and her team have made a right royal feck up of it.

Hold on to ya seat, we could be in for a bumpy ride.

If it were not for Brexit I think Corbyn might have had a chance, given all the Tory cockups. But I think the stakes are just too high and people will not risk it.

But in reality only time will tell.

May is like a headless chicken, and she's still the best option for the majority of the electorate it appears, sad times for a country that was once in control of itself, it just seems to be an endless cycle of "blame those who went before us", nobody accepts responsibility for feck all these days!!