Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

But the boy racer will be taken to court and have consequences for that. A Muslim lad the same ages goes of to fight, declares war on the west as hate us and, gets put on a watchlist and forgotten about until a bomb goes off.

Both are endangering lives the one who doesn't intend to gets a consequence. The one who plans to doesn't?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

But the boy racer will be taken to court and have consequences for that. A Muslim lad the same ages goes of to fight, declares war on the west as hate us and, gets put on a watchlist and forgotten about until a bomb goes off.

Both are endangering lives the one who doesn't intend to gets a consequence. The one who plans to doesn't?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

The Manchester bombers muslin community to the authorities about him twice, the authorities did nothing

My point is that a group cannot all be judged as the same as the worst of them. The boy racer doing 70 through an estate is very different to a person who fails to see a cyclist on a busy roundabout. But jailing all motorists with out trial would solve the problem and save thousands of lives every year, so why not!!!

I'm not sure which "group" you are referring to.

If the "group" is Muslims in general I 100% agree with you.

However if the "group" is the 3,000 extremist Muslims we should judge them on the actions of the Manchester bomber. We don't know when the next one will commit a terrorist attack. The rights of people not to get killed are more important than the rights of people that hate us.

Best lock them all up, better safe than sorry.

The Manchester bombers muslin community to the authorities about him twice, the authorities did nothing

How do you know he was? Do you work for MI5 as well as being a tree surgeon?

The media have been lying to us about terrorism. IMHO this seems like a lie as well.

I'm not sure which "group" you are referring to.

If the "group" is Muslims in general I 100% agree with you.

However if the "group" is the 3,000 extremist Muslims we should judge them on the actions of the Manchester bomber. We don't know when the next one will commit a terrorist attack. The rights of people not to get killed are more important than the rights of people that hate us.

Best lock them all up, better safe than sorry.

You can't go round locking people up on the off chance they commit a crime.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

yes you can, a paedophile will get prison time for looking at photos? because might harm children. Quite rightly. why cant the same rule apply for looking at how to murder people and joining groups sworn to kill? I don't see a difference

You don't seem to understand that we are at war....

Islamic State have declared war on Britain. Anyone that has fought for IS in Syria etc should be locked up. It's quite frankly bizarre that they haven't been locked up already.

Politicians can talk about "love being stronger than hate" all they want. However "love" is no defence against a nail bomb.