Show your tractors

Will Cobb

18 hours ago, Gray git said:

That's a really nice looking mb, get some more pictures up, only driven 1 for a day and always said I'd have another 1 day

Cheers gray git, she's in good condition for her age. I've only had her a few weeks but I'll stick some more pics up as I get them . It's the most comfy tractor I've ever driven as well! 

1 hour ago, casto2 said:

Cheers gray git, she's in good condition for her age. I've only had her a few weeks but I'll stick some more pics up as I get them . It's the most comfy tractor I've ever driven as well! 

Arnt some of them 36mph also? Used to work with a firm that had one and a roof mount crane :)

29 minutes ago, swinny said:

Arnt some of them 36mph also? Used to work with a firm that had one and a roof mount crane :)

Depends how much playing you do to them. They won't as standard. Mines only 40k at the moment till I open up 8th gear. 

One with a mounted crane would be a good rig. Was it a reverse seat model? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Other end of the size spectrum :)

The Leyland 154 has worked hard for us, it could and did tow that trailer fully laden on some heavy ground. Now put to one side awaiting a much deserved overhaul but it still gets wheeled out as a supporting machine on jobs that warrant a second tractor, or small jobs that I might be doing whilst my brother has the main equipment committed elsewhere.

Its never going, I love this little machine :)

20170808_161405.jpg

20170531_161845.jpg

20170818_162005.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, J&M said:

Other end of the size spectrum :)

The Leyland 154 has worked hard for us, it could and did tow that trailer fully laden on some heavy ground. Now put to one side awaiting a much deserved overhaul but it still gets wheeled out as a supporting machine on jobs that warrant a second tractor, or small jobs that I might be doing whilst my brother has the main equipment committed elsewhere.

Its never going, I love this little machine :)

20170808_161405.jpg

20170531_161845.jpg

20170818_162005.jpg

That's a peach of a little tractor .

• Thanks 1