Euro 2016

Mull

Just gutted Eggs. The sad thing is that the talent is there. It's just not getting deployed right. When Greg Dyke says that reaching the quarter finals would be deemed a "success" that just shows that the culture and collective mindset is all wrong. We have some great players. It just feels like they get fed a diet of mediocrity and it comes out on the pitch.

They are capable of much better.

Lions led by donkeys.

If the talent is there then it's been hiding itself for about 50yrs.

Donkeys led by donkeys I'm afraid!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to be like that, my friend.

Och, it's just a bit of fun eggs.

But I do feel sorry for the manufacturers of plastic chairs, there will be a big dent in their profits now that the English fans are home!

As a proud Scotsman that does enjoy England's struggles from time to time I cannot help but feel sorry for all the genuine fans this time. A manager who's track record is patchy at best gets 3.5 million a year and sends the team out with no clue of ANY system at all WTF! Scotland are crap and I accept that but the manager at least has some idea of tactics. The real English fans must be hurting today after what happened. However it looks like Gareth Southgate could be the new manager because he is an FA man through and through. Bad idea. Think Alan Shearer got it spot on with his comments afterwards. He along with Hoddle should lead England but only after Scotland play them in World Cup Qualifiers.

P.S Hearing the pain in Clive Tyldsleys commentary was priceless so I have know sympathy for him.