AA show 2016 - who's going, who's camping?

Kev Stephenson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only have the funds/time for one show then save yourself for the APF in September. That's a 3 day special with loads of big forestry kit to look at as well as the arb stuff, chainsaw carving comp, pole climbing. It's also about 20 miles further north.

The AA is a real good laugh, the evening entertainment is better here than at the APF (unless you like naked wigan men!!) but the show itself is smaller.

In all honesty, do them both. You only live once

Did Pete get naked! Thankfully I missed that

I'm going but new to this game but looking for some bargains harness etc as got cs38 and 39 next month😁😁 will any big company's have freebies? Like free saws lol

If Mr Plogs is there, hang around with him and you will learn from the master of discount haggler.

The noises were definitely not human and the beast that crawled out as the sun rose was far from!!

That's nasty, even hippocracapoos and swamp donkeys need loving some times.

This me and my lads are going again and planning on stopping the night for a few jars and a giggle.

I'll be there on the Friday. Unable to stay however as i have a wedding the next day.

I would love to personally thank all those that have supported me in many ways since my accident. I will be easily recognisable on my mountain trike so please come and say hello.:001_smile: