Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

Anyone got hold of the 280 yet? Not had the details of the switch from skyland yet and I know one dealer who hasn't ad any in yet

That will be my fault sorry, I was meant to email you today.

Just waiting for the 280's to come in, did you want one as a loan saw or a refund on the 2510?

That will be my fault sorry, I was meant to email you today.

Just waiting for the 280's to come in, did you want one as a loan saw or a refund on the 2510?

No problem, not in a major rush as on some big takedowns at the moment. Will go with the loan saw as will almost definitely keep it for the money (can't have too many saws) is the 280 the only option or is the 360 a possibility if paid a little more than the £99?

Just priced that little echo in ireland, €575 with the 10" echo carving bar but he couldn't tell me was it the .50 or.43 chain. What's it costing in Britain?

The saw has been removed from sale and is no longer available.

Kev, I priced the same with a Echo dealer and thought it was a tad high. I think the Echo rep for Ireland needs to take note!

Hence why I bought from Rob. The carriage was cheaper than me driving to same local Irish dealer!! go figure

What did it cost from Rob? Did you get the sugi bar or echo?