after tips for brash burning

tree-fancier123

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the only stuff that really works, not like that girly Polonium crap. Bloody Nanny State! :001_smile:

With the benefit of hindsight, and a new age of awareness of sarcasm, irony and sense of humour (difficult in the 2 dimensional realm of internet forumming (made up word)) I chortle unreservedly at your appreciation of my appreciation of your appreciation of my appreciation etc, etc, etc!

More iconography required!!

:thumbup1:

I thought I'd accidentally stumbled across the Gyppos' R Us forum

On the off chance you read my post about my mates, No, they ain't gypsies..

I'd describe them as local copper thieves, they thought it was easier work goin out at nights nicking scrap than doin a days work.. not that they do it anymore, they're both on the sick..

They figured it was easier to fool a doctor than go out all hrs nickin a bit of copper...

Do what farmers do then, burn tyres at night, preferably a misty/ foggy one.

I wouldn't burn tyres, even I shy away from kind of caper.. and I find it better to start a fire round about dusk...

A late night fire attracts attention...

If you want to do it in accordance with the environment agency and not break the law, you would avoid burning any waste oil or tyres!

On the line of what you can do legally, burning upto 10tons of green waste in 24 hours is acceptable. That's a LOT of brash!

That is EXACTLY the picture I was going to post! It sums it up perfectly!!

What a toss thread! It was post 24 before anyone even mentioned legalities / EA - is it any wonder Joe Public think of the sector as gardeners with ropes?

And yet the thread rolls on. With all the so called professional opinions given here, even some being critical of travellers and thieves, it seems none know or even seem to give a toss what is legal regarding burning, let alone what is ethically or environmentally correct.

Very poor of you all👎

May have already been mentioned?.... but what is the minimum distance you are allowed to burn stuff from a road?....

Pretty sure there are restrictions for burning garden waste near a road (residential), but not sure about commercial/ arb brash waste burning?

cheers, steve