after tips for brash burning

tree-fancier123

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get fined £20,000 under The Clean Air Act for burning tyres in The UK.

It also shows a very low level of professionalism.

I'm sure you are correct on both points . Scotland this year has been extremely wet , in fact where we are it has really been raining solid since about October !!

If a tyre is gonna help me get the job done and the location is suitable I might just have to use one . Obviously I would prefer dry / slightly wet / pretty wet brash to the heavy greasy soaking stuff we get at the moment .

You might want to see if any birch barks lieing around, use a fire-stick or flint on steel to get the fire going on the shaved birch bark..then slowly add lager pieces of...

Oh sorry wrong forum, stealth camping and bushcraft, forum LOL..

No but thats the trick to any fire, start small work it up to size...

Oh and if you burn anything plasticy, you might expect a visit by the fire brigade. I've had em on here a few times...

even ended up in court once over..

The three magistrates retired to consider their verdict, ma dad asking his solicitor how much he might get fined..

Could be anything up to three thousand pounds he says...

Top of his voice, THREE THOUSAND POUNDS, I AIN'T PAYING THAT, NO BLOODY CHANCE"..

the magistrates sat down and pronounced sentence, right Mr Trebay, we've decided to fine you three hundred pounds... But if we wanted to, we could make that three thousand pounds..

And if you didn't want to pay it, we could send you to prison instead.. would you like that Mr Trebay?...

No, now I wouldn't, he said shamefaced....

so slightly more than an egg cup full. So I stand by my original question, whats wrong with using petrol(for non-retarded folk)

Nothing, I put plenty of diesel on the stack to start and then petrol. Then drip a trail of petrol away from the fire and light from a distance.

Petrol gets diesel going well, normal cigarette lighters do not. Of course I would not put petrol on a lit fire!

I lite/ light ma fire using petrol all the time, specially in these wet conditions..

Throw a, or pour some out of the can, step back, wait a second and throw on some burning paper..

But then I ain't in someones elses back garden...

If I was, I'd want to give off a better impression than someone throwing petrol on a fire at the bottom of the back garden..

Bill, Bill, theres fireball running at the patio, hahah, just the sort of image you want to add to the worry of knocking their greenhouse down with that old creaky tree being chopped LOL..

It's not actually illegal as long as pick the wire up afterwards!!!

Very funny....hahahah

I could tell you a story about burning copper wire..

be about twelve O clock at night, heard a very loud bang across the field, went to investigate and there they was, two of ma mates, poking a pile of burning copper they nicked off an old mill being demolished nearby.

What the heck was that noise I said. Oh, Phil got it going by pouring petrol on the copper wire, he must of left it too long I think.. Look at him, he's got no eyebrows left..

I looked at Phils face, whats all That dripping off your face I said.. I've just bin down there to dip ma face in that puddle he says.. its creasing me..

Yea, blew me off ma flippin feet as well Rob says..

What a pair of numpties I thinks as I made my way back to the house..