Anyone?

woodwizzard

Good to hear - we will price match to start with - there may even be a mini price war sparked.. who knows...

Granberg are improving what is already a well designed mill to make it better so if nothing else this Chinese mill has stimulated some needed R&D work.

:)

What about selling direct, at least you would save on eBay fees.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about selling direct, at least you would save on eBay fees.

It's an idea however....

Whether direct or on ebay there is no margin in these mills at these prices.

To set up a website is still time consuming and therefore expensive - we would not put these mills up on our existing sites.

So ebay it is!

You can find the 36" version here Economy version of Alaskan chainsaw mill - 36" model - intro offer price!! | eBay

The 48" version (includes a bracing kit) here Economy version of Alaskan chainsaw mill - 48" model - intro offer price!! | eBay

The 60" version (includes a bracing kit) here Economy version of Alaskan chainsaw mill - 60" model - intro offer price!! | eBay

Building one of these mills again for the photos I would repeat this is not as well produced as the original. The materials are not as good quality. If you are planning on doing a large amount of milling I would strongly advise buying the real one.

OK - we started these off cheap as chips as an intro offer - now am putting the prices up. However - if you are an arbtalker we will still do these prices pour vous!!!

So please PM me if you want to get one at the old prices (not e-mail or call - the PM tells me you are on here and a contributor to this forum. Not just someone who has read the above and wants the cheap price).

As said in another thread - we are no longer doing a general throw in for arbtalkers - but specific deals that will usually be hidden in threads like these.

I've had a few people ask - are these mills as good as the original? Are they as strong?

The answer is - they are fit for light occasional use but they are not as good or as strong as the original.

You can't have the same product for less money - so you pays your money and takes your chances....

If in doubt or you have concerns then buy the original please.