Branch logger

lilleylogging

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know when youve thrown some brash through it! I like the idea of them, everyday i burn brash i always think of one. Sounds extreme, but a tracked version that bagged them up as you went would be perfect!

A net tube and some kind of end sealing/weaving/sewing system to save all the net bag changing. The capability must exist. I bet paper 25kg potato bags are made and printed as a tube and then filled like this.

I'll take 10% from whoever makes their fortune from it.

Have the tr70 for a couple of months now. Really well made machine. Put a bag of 6 week old willow wood nuggets into my wood boiler. Kept the bag in the boiler house to aid drying. Even though no really dry burnt really hot and well. The fuel really suits wood boilers where you just need heat fast to heat up the buffer tank. It think it may be a bit messy for indoor stoves other than using as kindling. Drying for 6 months should produce a really great fuel.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have the tr70 for a couple of months now. Really well made machine. Put a bag of 6 week old willow wood nuggets into my wood boiler. Kept the bag in the boiler house to aid drying. Even though no really dry burnt really hot and well. The fuel really suits wood boilers where you just need heat fast to heat up the buffer tank. It think it may be a bit messy for indoor stoves other than using as kindling. Drying for 6 months should produce a really great fuel.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

is yours a gasifying boiler?

Let us know when youve thrown some brash through it! I like the idea of them, everyday i burn brash i always think of one. Sounds extreme, but a tracked version that bagged them up as you went would be perfect!

Yeah, I'd love a tracked machine that could power this, or a pto chipper or stump grinder as the needs arise!

Took delivery of an urban tr75 with conveyor.

Impressed with build quality.

This is what I'm throwing into stove tonight.

So what would you charge for a nylon sack of that material perhaps down at the local garage, maybe advertised as enhanced kindling???

20 nets perhaps to a cubic metre? So £60 divided by 20= £3?

So what would you charge for a nylon sack of that material perhaps down at the local garage, maybe advertised as enhanced kindling???

20 nets perhaps to a cubic metre? So £60 divided by 20= £3?

£3 is what we charged but not many takers. Still got a few hundred left which will probably have to burn ourselves.

Sold our TR70

A net tube and some kind of end sealing/weaving/sewing system to save all the net bag changing. The capability must exist. I bet paper 25kg potato bags are made and printed as a tube and then filled like this.

I'll take 10% from whoever makes their fortune from it.

They did not used to be like that.

I remember filling them on the farm.

56lb then put the wire tie on them!!!

They used to come in bags of 100 I think folded in half!