circular saw bench

simonm

What price we looking at for the riko then? 700?

Sorry was following the thread but then seen its 10 pages now!

Im struggling with the logs and not getting through all my arb wood! I need to get it sorted and clean yard up a bit.

Its either one of these or a cheap processor, japa 700 etc?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What price we looking at for the riko then? 700?

Sorry was following the thread but then seen its 10 pages now!

Im struggling with the logs and not getting through all my arb wood! I need to get it sorted and clean yard up a bit.

Its either one of these or a cheap processor, japa 700 etc?

I paid £1260 that's including vat pto shaft & delivery :thumbup1:

It makes cutting up so easy, we cut everything into roughly 1m lengths on site, stack at yard then 1 splits into billets and the other cuts on saw bench. That seems a lot more productive than ringing everything up with chainsaw then splitting, obviously there is still gunna be big rings to bust up. Only weak link is picking sawn logs up again, if your doing mountains of log then i would deffo get conveyor.

Got the petrol balfor 700mm, glad to get one as I had been thinking about one for years.

Not the easiest thing to move around but just possible to load into the van on my own. it will be getting a proper test this weekend and will hopefully be running all day long!

How much is the retrofit conveyor? Does it somehow piggy back on to the saw bench drive belts or does it run separately off the tractor hydraulics?

They are hydraulic .

They also do wheeled elevators which you could also use next to your splitter.:thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...
Got the petrol balfor 700mm, glad to get one as I had been thinking about one for years.

Not the easiest thing to move around but just possible to load into the van on my own. it will be getting a proper test this weekend and will hopefully be running all day long!

what do you think off the petrol version can you do a video to let us see it in operation