Andrew Neil Speech

scotspine1

You and the other fella just keep name calling. You've only presented PC lefty slag-offs, no actual hard evidence to challenge my concerns. Currently we are arguing over the possibility that Muslims as yet living peacefully (but personally supportive of Militant Islam) change and join extremist groups. This is blatently proven already; shocked family members often say so. You appear to be in complete ignorance of this, also blissfully so. What is worse, you are dead against any difference of opinion whatsoever, the diplomatic service awaits your talents!

This'll be worth a watch tomorrow @ 21:00:

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-investigation-uncovers-the-british-women-supporting-isis

Of course there'll be some that disregard it as media fuelled BS regardless of its content.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?? Making such a sweeping generalisation that most followers of Islam quietly love it when these atrocities happen.

Back in 2001 my brother had a job that involved going to a lot of takeaways owned by Asians. He said a lot of takeaways had posters of Osama Bin Laden in the back rooms....

I think we all have to accept that a significant number of Muslims absolutely hate us.

Back in 2001 my brother had a job that involved going to a lot of takeaways owned by Asians. He said a lot of takeaways had posters of Osama Bin Laden in the back rooms....

I think we all have to accept that a significant number of Muslims absolutely hate us.

OF cause they do they will not be happy till were all reading the koran and shai law is enforce. Call me a racist i care not one bit I've friends from different walks of life. But I'm not going to tolerate people that want us destroyed.

Second time I've watched that speech and it came from the hart.

The root of the problem is the Koran, simple as that..

The author didn't know if he was attempting to write a holy book or a war manual..

I hasten to add I'm no expert on the Koran, but I have investigated it a little..

that bein the case its obvious to me that parts of the Koran have been influenced by Jewish thinking and parts by Christian thinking..

And parts by the military ethics of the time...

Its in that context that these religious fanatics can justify their atrocities to themselves and other Muslims.. and why moderate Muslims find it hard to argue against them..

Now considering we can't exactly change whats in the Koran, the next best thing is to keep Muslims on their side of the fence....

I mean, How often have I heard them say "its because you're in Muslim lands", well, we'll get out of yours, you get out of ours..

Simple...