Getting work

Bird

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charge £150 for you plus what ever you want for your mate plus any costs on top including insurance, fuel, consumables and a bit extra for any repairs or new tools you'll require.

Build a website at wix.com. Its very user friendly and I enjoyed doing it. You can then edit it as much as you want, add photos etc.

Before you decide what you are going to charge, you need to sit down and work out 2 figures, what you want to earn and how much it costs you to go out and earn it. If it's your kit, you need to factor in servicing, replacing it as it wears out and insuring it, yourself and anybody you employ. Once you realise how much you have invested in a job, you will understand why you should be taking a bigger cut than the people who work for you. To be frank, £75 a day is brash dragger money and no more. Good luck with it all, and don't be apologetic about asking for advice; it's what forums are for. :001_smile:

Why not be a little more disparaging to the people you employ, branch dragger.

I hope your branch dragger throws a brick in your chipper, teach you some respect for another mans occupation..:thumbdown:

Is the brick in chipper Aimee at me ? I'm really confused sorry

No LOL

I'm just havin a go at (who was it) whatshisname...

Talking about his staff like they're dirt... I wondered if his boss used to talk down to him, and did he ever like it...

By the way, I'm sure you'll go on an do fine eventually, seems your hearts in the right place at least...

Unlike some on here... money money money, every things about money with some...

You look after your mate Bird, and who knows, one day you might find he'll look after you...