We stand with you France

doddie82

Well said Jon. Everyone should be alert in these troubled times. Look out for one another.

Hi DAVID were in a BATH TEA ROOM and there was Army chap and his wife and kids I said him there's a old looking car out there at front of the shop with 2)3mins this chap got wife and kids out of there through the back door and they were off obviously he was worried you would be thanks Jon

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, so when someone publishes some cartoons etc the entire Muslim community goes on mass protest marches and hundreds are killed in religious violence in the like of Africa.

When religious extremists kill a few hundred you get some rather half hearted apologies from Muslims spokesmen. Can you see why more and more people are getting concerned about Islam?

More British Muslims have joined ISIS that the UK armed forces.....

I'm suggesting three thousand people living in a freezer shouldn't be the tail wagging the dog...

So if it was the Isle of Wight that was invaded instead would it be ok to defend that because it has a nicer climate. Or is there still not enough BRITISH living there to make it worth our while.

This issue is black and white for me. Our country's armed forces went to liberate our countrymen.

The hand back deal like Hong Kong can't be compared. Hong Kong was given back because the Nationals who lived there wanted it back. In 1980 the FI was populated almost entirely by British settlers and their decendants. So who would we give it back to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if it was the Isle of Wight that was invaded instead would it be ok to defend that because it has a nicer climate. Or is there still not enough BRITISH living there to make it worth our while.

This issue is black and white for me. Our country's armed forces went to liberate our countrymen.

The hand back deal like Hong Kong can't be compared. Hong Kong was given back because the Nationals who lived there wanted it back. In 1980 the FI was populated almost entirely by British settlers and their decendants. So who would we give it back to?

Really, and I though the 99 year lease ran out and the territory was returned to mainland China. Since the beginning of this thread your selective ingornorance

and or anal retentivness on history really surprises me, than again maybe not.

easy-lift guy

Well when I'm talking about the climate in the Falklands I'm obviously havin a joke..

But how many live there, what are they worth does come into it...British nationals or not...

I'll hazard a guess that even our own government wished the Falkland Islanders voted to go join Chile or Argentina.. good money down the drain to defend two sheep farms at the far end of the earth...

And it was Margret Thatchers government who wanted to get rid of the Falklands in the first place, why don't you address that?...

Well when I'm talking about the climate in the Falklands I'm obviously havin a joke..

But how many live there, what are they worth does come into it...British nationals or not...

I'll hazard a guess that even our own government wished the Falkland Islanders voted to go join Chile or Argentina.. good money down the drain to defend two sheep farms at the far end of the earth...

And it was Margret Thatchers government who wanted to get rid of the Falklands in the first place, why don't you address that?...

What are you worth mate ?

Ahhh, so when someone publishes some cartoons etc the entire Muslim community goes on mass protest marches and hundreds are killed in religious violence in the like of Africa.

When religious extremists kill a few hundred you get some rather half hearted apologies from Muslims spokesmen. Can you see why more and more people are getting concerned about Islam?

More British Muslims have joined ISIS that the UK armed forces.....

Your point was that Muslims have not condemned ISIS and their atrocities enough. A simple Google search (Muslims condemn ISIS) brought up those examples and approximately 480.000 others. That not enough for you then? By the way, more British Muslims have joined ISIS than redundant/ early retired troops joined the Army reserve list, let alone British Muslims. That smacks more of a general dissatisfaction in the way British troops are treated than anything else eg the Bloody Sunday farago.

I'm worth enough to know I wouldn't be living on some penguin colony if it mean't draining the pockets of the great British Public..

Do they know no shame?..

Phew ! Thats ok then . What if you were born there ?

Edited by Stubby