Corbyn Elected

matelot

Corruption in politics!!!!!!

Are you being serious scotspine????

As an SNP voter you should be questioning any corruption your party's MPs or MSPs are involved in.

Brendan O Hara (Your SNP MP) for instance is a religious bigot and you seem happy with that simply because he is SNP.

He posted this as Spikeybhoy on a Celtic internet forum on Scott Brown's signing in 2007 -

“For those worried about the fee, think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the huns. A great piece of business!”

another post from 2008

“I reckon the point he’s trying to make is that we and the hun come from the same part of the world, share similar upbringing in terms of the influences around us and are by and large from the same demographic. Yet the hun CHOOSE to behave in the manner they do and we do not.”

it's all here in the nationalist rag that is The Herald, funny how they're retaining a small does of objectivity despite being obviously pro SNP/pro Independence yet people like you slavishly toe the party line.

Petition calls for would-be SNP MP Brendan O'Hara to stand down as a candidate over use of word 'hun' (From Herald Scotland)

Even SNP MSPs are waking up to the sycophants within their ranks -

MSP attacks subservient colleagues on SNP backbenches (From Herald Scotland)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an SNP voter you should be questioning any corruption your party's MPs or MSPs are involved in.

Brendan O Hara (Your SNP MP) for instance is a religious bigot and you seem happy with that simply because he is SNP.

Seriously, first Corbyn gets slated for not singing God save the Queen, The PM is in a bit of bother for allegedly skulling a pig in his yoof and your calling for an MSP to loose his job over banter on a football forum using a word that is used everyday in the West of Scotland by both supporters, Jeez. (I'm not going to use the J C word because I will probably be forced to crucify myself lol.):lol:

Tried to stay out of this thread. As for the OP. IMO Corbyn was the best candidate out of the 4 up for election. If he shakes things up a bit and gets more people involved/ opinionated then that can only be a good thing. Glad that several of the old shadow cabinet resigned as well.

Not going to vote for him mind.

Tried to stay out of this thread. As for the OP. IMO Corbyn was the best candidate out of the 4 up for election. If he shakes things up a bit and gets more people involved/ opinionated then that can only be a good thing. Glad that several of the old shadow cabinet resigned as well.

Not going to vote for him mind.

I'm guessing that most Labour supporters will be voting for the correct Milliband come the next election....... Just my opinion.

You recon he will come back and save them Mr. Eggs? I don't think he is even interested in British politics anymore. He's with International rescue, that's Thunderbirds material.:thumbup:

I do think he'll be back in British politics, and this is his perfect opportunity.

Like I said, just my opinion.

Wether he would save them is another thing!

He posted this as Spikeybhoy on a Celtic internet forum on Scott Brown's signing in 2007 -

“For those worried about the fee, think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the huns. A great piece of business!”

another post from 2008

“I reckon the point he’s trying to make is that we and the hun come from the same part of the world, share similar upbringing in terms of the influences around us and are by and large from the same demographic. Yet the hun CHOOSE to behave in the manner they do and we do not.”

it's all here in the nationalist rag that is The Herald, funny how they're retaining a small does of objectivity despite being obviously pro SNP/pro Independence yet people like you slavishly toe the party line.

Petition calls for would-be SNP MP Brendan O'Hara to stand down as a candidate over use of word 'hun' (From Herald Scotland)

Even SNP MSPs are waking up to the sycophants within their ranks -

MSP attacks subservient colleagues on SNP backbenches (From Herald Scotland)

Can't open 2nd link for some reason, O Hara stuff is old hat, as has been said, banter between Celtic/rangers fans, pretty tame banter at that.

Snp are not without fault, same as the rest of them, bad apples in every barrel, some barrels are bigger and as a result have many more bad apples.

Can't open 2nd link for some reason, O Hara stuff is old hat, as has been said, banter between Celtic/rangers fans, pretty tame banter at that.

It wasn't banter between Celtic/Ranger's fans, he used the word hun when speaking to other Celtic fans on a Celtic forum. He's a bigot and you're one too by default for voting for him, especially seeing as you had the O'Hara 'hun' information before you voted. You're being represented in Westminster by a religious bigot who hates Protestants, well done, a great example of the SNP's new, more inclusive and fairer society.

Snp are not without fault, same as the rest of them, bad apples in every barrel, some barrels are bigger and as a result have many more bad apples.

I remember your arguments for independence being weak, but I don't remember them being as neutered as your post above, apples and barrels..... is that the best you've got.

Why do SNP MP's even sit in Westminster anyway, if they were genuine nationalists of real political conviction they'd do the same as Sinn Fein and boycott Westminster. But they wont will they, because they're all happy to sit on the Westminster gravy train and lap up the London lifestyle like a bunch of half baked provincial town councillors on an all expenses paid 'research' trip to see the capital's transport infrastructure in person.

Been a lot of talk about pigs on this thread lately, here's some proper pigs with their snouts well and truly in the trough

_82917410_getty.jpg

Edited by scotspine1