Another Bargain

Lucan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Just curious but what would you charge for a job like that?

Probably a couple hours work in it if the chipper is close but realistically I think most people would put a half day on it?

I do it for 200 quid plus VAT and leave the wood there, but probably the 1000 pound on flights and 24 hours travel time would put me off. :laugh1::laugh1:

You gonna have to climb it Rich :biggrin:

Like a bloke I worked with used to say, I'll go as far up as you like as long as I can keep one foot on the floor :thumbup: He was not window cleaner material.

My wife just looked at this and said whatever happened to Boy Scouts bob a job week, never thought of that one.

Edited by peatff

Heres another on Woodlots.

Large Oak and Douglas Fir I have one very large Oak (100 + feet high) and a Douglas fir (ramrod straight) about 50 feet high that I need felling and taking away at no cost to me. Access is OK. I also have several other large and straight trees that need taking away.

(14/08/15) Near Ross on Wye.

Heres another on Woodlots.

Large Oak and Douglas Fir I have one very large Oak (100 + feet high) and a Douglas fir (ramrod straight) about 50 feet high that I need felling and taking away at no cost to me. Access is OK. I also have several other large and straight trees that need taking away.

(14/08/15) Near Ross on Wye.

Hi mate I seen that been on there a long time 😻😻😻thanks I wonder why 😆😆thanks Jon