Tesco Pay-at-Pump - takes £1 from your account without you knowing...!

TimberCutterDartmoor

I needed to fill up with diesel today, (baring in mind I hate shopping at any supermarket) I drove past Tesco and noticed that their diesel was 109.9/l

.... Three hundred yards down the road was a BP station with diesel at 117.9/l, shamefully I turned around and went to Tesco.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed to fill up with diesel today, (baring in mind I hate shopping at any supermarket) I drove past Tesco and noticed that their diesel was £109.9/l

.... Three hundred yards down the road was a BP station with diesel at £117.9/l, shamefully I turned around and went to Tesco.

Hi eggs yes turn around the van then got court for doing a U-turn in the road hundred pound in your ribs eggs as you would say ❤️❤️❤️❤️Thanks Jon

Sorry E-L-G I don't follow you here, could you explain how this works please

:dontknow:

Here in the states a temporary charge is added to your debit card in order to authentic the card against fraud. Usually the funds are returned to the card holders account within 24 hours. This is what I have been told by gas station attendent's in the know.

easy-lift guy

I needed to fill up with diesel today, (baring in mind I hate shopping at any supermarket) I drove past Tesco and noticed that their diesel was 109.9/l

.... Three hundred yards down the road was a BP station with diesel at 117.9/l, shamefully I turned around and went to Tesco.

Exactly the same fuel I expect. Many times I have seen a BP tanker filling Tesco tanks. Seen BP there almost as often as Tesco tankers. BP plastered over the nozzles so I would say BP fuel in our local Tesco.

Never had a problem with pay at the pumps and I always check my credit card statements.