Urinating In A Client's Yard?

Haironyourchest

I have been doing thinning and maintenance at two or three suburban properties in the same street, over that last few years. They are all around a acre, lawns and trees, generally pretty scrappy and rugged woodland with a fair amount of undergrowth, fallen trees with overgrown rootplates, ridges of fern covered bedrock etc.

Whilst working, I have always picked my spot, where I'm fairly sure I will not be seen by the owners or by neighbours. So far so good. But being that I like to keep hydrated and will normally get through three or four litres a day in the summertime, I can't help but wonder if the odds are against me that some day I will eventually be spotted.

From my favourite spot in two of these sites I can see three or four houses, albeit through the bushes, and at some little distance. I have tried to judge the angles and lines of sight as best I can, to occlude my activity from the waist down.

Trouble is as I clear more ground, I am eroding my own privacy.

Anyway thats my experience. Anyone got any stories, thoughts? Should this be a moral debate? Googling "I pee in my client's yard" brings up some interesting stuff, mainly from the States. Some people have strong feeling about it both ways......

If this is inappropriate Im sorry and I wouldn't blame anyone if it gets deleted....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been doing thinning and maintenance at two or three suburban properties in the same street, over that last few years. They are all around a acre, lawns and trees, generally pretty scrappy and rugged woodland with a fair amount of undergrowth, fallen trees with overgrown rootplates, ridges of fern covered bedrock etc.

Whilst working, I have always picked my spot, where I'm fairly sure I will not be seen by the owners or by neighbours. So far so good. But being that I like to keep hydrated and will normally get through three or four litres a day in the summertime, I can't help but wonder if the odds are against me that some day I will eventually be spotted.

From my favourite spot in two of these sites I can see three or four houses, albeit through the bushes, and at some little distance. I have tried to judge the angles and lines of sight as best I can, to occlude my activity from the waist down.

Trouble is as I clear more ground, I am eroding my own privacy.

Anyway thats my experience. Anyone got any stories, thoughts? Should this be a moral debate? Googling "I pee in my client's yard" brings up some interesting stuff, mainly from the States. Some people have strong feeling about it both ways......

If this is inappropriate Im sorry and I wouldn't blame anyone if it gets deleted....

Not appropriate in the least, very valid point, i have all sorts of tricks :thumbup1: not many can afford the luxury of a porto dump to carry around.

Got caught once whilst gardening.. Was blowing the edges out and as I rounded a blind spot in the garden, I thought 'perfect place to drain the main vein'. I was on my own and left the blower running on my back. Obviously, I couldn't help myself but to turn the giant stream of pee into spray with the blower. Merrily blowing my piss and generally feeling good, to my horror the customer had been following me up her lengthy garden, to offer me a tea or ask me to do something presumably. She saw me. I saw her. I turned the br380 off, turned it back on again, turned it off, pranced about trying to put my willy away whilst she stood with her hands over her mouth. I literally crumbled, apologising profusely. She said I couldn't work out what you were doing at first. She thought I was spraying some sort of fertiliser! She then said, well, at least it'll keep the foxes away! I instantly changed the topic asking if it was ok to trim the viburnum hard! Suffice to say, I didn't get my tea! :)

A lot of customers just don't think to offer the use of their facilities, and many of us would probably decline because we are covered in mud and woodchip and don't want to leave a mess. There are also jobs where the customer is not in.

I suspect most would not be surprised at what goes on in the garden, but sure they would rather not see it hence the question.

The back of the tipper is a lot darker than you think. But only if you have a roof on it.

We try to use that.

If you have tool boxes with opening doors you can make a 'cubicle' by opening a front door of the van and a toolbox door. Then yuo can use a bottle while pretending to get something out of the cab.