Mainstream media, modern imperialism and the violence caused.

tommer9

The problem for many, particularly ex forces people is that to believe even the slightest part of what you, me and many others know to be the truth means that they feel that they have lived a lie. The idea that the ideals they signed up for might not be the truth is so abhorrent, how do you deal with it? You deny it and then use all the preprogrammed terms to define others.

So are homosexuals killed by the Taliban or not? Was that schoolgirl shot by the Taliban? Perhaps you hate homosexuals and don't really care if they are killed?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tommer, if you're going to try to deflect the discussion away from the point of reference then there really is very little point in continuing with this thread.

I was referring to NATO rescuing the Muslims of Bosnia from ethnic cleansing by the Serbs (have you not heard of the Srebrenica Massacre?) you then ignored that major world event and chose to post a subjective article by a former Serbian politician (who used to work for Slobodan Milosevic, the very man who instigated the genocide of Bosnian Muslims) which is bordering on propaganda in it's one sided viewpoint.

By doing this it makes it look like you supported the genocide against the Muslims of Bosnia, is that your stance? you would've wanted the eradication of an entire race of people at the hands of the Serbs (under Milosevic).

If it wasn't for NATO there would be no Bosnian Muslims.

You seem to have a very poor understanding of history. It's always very suspect when people display strong opinions on the state of the world when they have no grasp of history, they choose instead to copy and paste 2nd hand articles from a single website in an attempt to further their confused narrative.

Tim, i disagree. You make a good point. In no way am i saying that hideous crimes and atrocities have been and are being instigated daily by many of the common enemies that are always at the forefront of the news. This thread is in no way to condone the actions of what the west are supposedly fighting for. If i were then your point above would be absoloutely correct. However the problem I have is that the present global solution led by the west is stirring up a hornets nest, and in many cases the lines between who is behind it are very blurred. It is the blind faith in the hypocrisy of what NATO/ US/ or whatever forces of 'good' are doing that I am striving to point out. It is this 'war on terror' that is not about the given reasons whatsoever that really gets to me.

Oh, and I read your original post as 1999 not 1995, which is why when I replied to it i referred to events of 1999. My bad.:thumbup1:

Do the Taliban kill homosexuals or not? If homosexual killing is something the western media have made up to discredit the Taliban why do the taliban not deny it?

How about that schoolgirl that was shot by the Taliban for going to school? Was she really shot? Maybe we should have another poll A. She is actually a robot made by the CIA. B. It's all CGI and there is no girl. C. She wasn't actually shot and it was just a paper cut. D. It serves her right, she doesn't need an education to cook and clean.

What she really needs though is a few cruise missiles launched on her village killing the Taliban and her remaining family....and If any ones survives maybe they will feel enough hatred to join the Taliban so some folk in a far away land can sign a new Trillion dollar agreement for the next generation missile that this time will be so accurate it only kills the bad guys ... Or will it???

But tbh honest though I'm not entirely concerned with the little girl and the Taliban call me selfish but more for the soldier who I grew up with who has to go out and pick up the pieces of her family from the missile strike who then gets blown up by an IED on the way back to base.

So are homosexuals killed by the Taliban or not? Was that schoolgirl shot by the Taliban? Perhaps you hate homosexuals and don't really care if they are killed?

For some strange reason you seem to be stuck on the idea of homosexuals, no idea why. The original post made NO mention of them. Are YOU capable of moving on??