Infraction warnings

Logsnstuff

Listen mate, I've been where you are.

Fell out with Huck almost immediately after a post I made, which looking back was alcohol fuelled rubbish, and he put me straight.

Met him since and you couldn't meet a more friendly and giving bloke, on the beer or off it.

Swearing.

We're tree men, and talk gets rough.

Course it does when we're chatting to each other.

It took me ages to realise the reason Arbtalk has a no swearing policy is that the world is watching. Literally.

So many Google searches lead back to Arbtalk threads.

So if Mrs. Miggins from Tunbridge Wells searches 'logs for wood-burner, she doesn't necessarily want to hear premier league swearing, especially from my Northumbrian potty mouth.

Take a deep breath, get yourself a cold beer or glass of wine, read the rules and make your mind up.

If it wasn't for Arbtalk I'd have had to pack in tree work, that's how valuable it is.

Your choice mate.

Make the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Spot on Mr B!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.can we have a threshold swear words guide line please

2. can we swap letters around on a swear word so its not technically swearing

3. can we describe the swear word without actually saying it - eg " stop being a biological working end of a camels toe"

For number three ,just use "Cunny" ancient but not that offensive.

1.can we have a threshold swear words guide line please

2. can we swap letters around on a swear word so its not technically swearing

3. can we describe the swear word without actually saying it - eg " stop being a biological working end of a camels toe"

Nope. I've been fined and 3 points on my licence for no.3 above. Not even if you're quoting someone else.

Who said what and where?And who to??I missed it..

:dito:

Either way I dont think I would ever allow myself to get drawn into an online slanging match. These things tend to instantly die on their arse if they are ignored and not fueled. As Mark pointed out its an open forum and Mrs Miggins may well be offended .

Bob