eBay prats

Daniel Jiggins

Sold something on eBay a fortnight ago now buyer has the item and complaining the items not as described I just had funds withdrawn from my account.

So now minus the item and the payment other than driving to Cumbria and visiting the little shi*e is there anything you can do to get your money back?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold something on eBay a fortnight ago now buyer has the item and complaining the items not as described I just had funds withdrawn from my account.

So now minus the item and the payment other than driving to Cumbria and visiting the little shi*e is there anything you can do to get your money back?

You got stitched suck it up move on been there it's crap

NEVER accept paypal, they simply have to make up an excuse and get their money straight back:thumbdown:

As far as I am aware you can't list anymore if you don't link to a paypal account.

Ebay is crap now.

NEVER accept paypal, they simply have to make up an excuse and get their money straight back:thumbdown:

Yes it was PayPal they just debited the funds without speaking to me first.

I have several pictures of the item and clearly shows the condition.

System seems very wrong.

I would say that Paypal / Ebay have your money not the buyer. Its up to the buyer to return the goods and prove that, but that is open to abuse. You may have to wait for the case to time out, possibly 28 days, or the goods to be returned before case is resolved or you get your money back. Just ensure the goods are returned exactly as they left you DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL UNLESS ITEM IS SENT BY TRACKED CARRIER

Edited by harrythecat178