We're the best place to get 47kg Calor gas from thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got acres of poly tunnels growing the strongest 'Weed' in the country...... No need to work.

HI EGGS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ No sell HOOVERS MATE 👍 you no eggs thanks Jon ❤️❤️😂LUFF GET A IPHONE 6 plus I got mine free off ARB TALK FOR THE MOST POST ❤️❤️❤️Pick it up at the car phone shop thanks Jon

Hi MICK it to do with sky mate not you so keep out of sky no.s what he said sky went on about my mate EGGS BEING BANG UP WELL WHATS IT TO SKY THEN AND YOU MICK NOW IN SAME BOAT SKY MOANING AND TALKING OUT OF LINE IT OK TO TALK TO A LAPTOP MICK COME ARB SHOW AND TALK THERE TO ME WERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT EGGS IT DOES WORRIE ME WHAT SOMEONE DONE 20)30 years ago and not to do with Nick nor you so that what sky going on about like sore bear thanks Jon

Glad you cleared that up.

Just to throw my two pennyworth in.....

One of the attractions of this site is that it is comprised of rich and colourful characters who engage to a greater or lesser degree with enthusiasm sharing of their knowledge.

Once the Mendip language barrier is overcome John, to me, comes across as a genuine helpful, if a little over exuberant sole. I mostly enjoy his posts ( once deciphered) and feel he adds a certain richness and diversity not provided my many of the members on here in which in include myself.

He adds a dimension that is fun light hearted, and could be interpreted as bordering on blatantly obvious questions, which may irritate some but does it really matter that much? I for one, although I haven't spoke to him that much, enjoy his input and value his contributions however regular they may be. For all the questions that john asks I am sure if someone else was seeking an answer he could provide he would not hesitate to assist. Sadly I do feel that there are those who frequent this forum who can proffer a Holier than though" persona. John is certainly not from that contingent.

So chalk me up for a vote in johns party! ( Nearly said corner there which may have lead to some Anti boxing derived negativity)

By the way John a 47kg of propane direct from Calor here in Bury id £62.00!

All the best

Tony-

Just to throw my two pennyworth in.....

One of the attractions of this site is that it is comprised of rich and colourful characters who engage to a greater or lesser degree with enthusiasm sharing of their knowledge.

Once the Mendip language barrier is overcome John, to me, comes across as a genuine helpful, if a little over exuberant sole. I mostly enjoy his posts ( once deciphered) and feel he adds a certain richness and diversity not provided my many of the members on here in which in include myself.

He adds a dimension that is fun light hearted, and could be interpreted as bordering on blatantly obvious questions, which may irritate some but does it really matter that much? I for one, although I haven't spoke to him that much, enjoy his input and value his contributions however regular they may be. For all the questions that john asks I am sure if someone else was seeking an answer he could provide he would not hesitate to assist. Sadly I do feel that there are those who frequent this forum who can proffer a Holier than though" persona. John is certainly not from that contingent.

So chalk me up for a vote in johns party! ( Nearly said corner there which may have lead to some Anti boxing derived negativity)

By the way John a 47kg of propane direct from Calor here in Bury id £62.00!

All the best

Tony-

Hi tony thanks for them nice words mate thanks Jon