We're the best place to get 47kg Calor gas from thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got to have a laugh as well. JON gives us a laugh. In case people forget look at how the election poll thread turned out- not nice. If a new member had tuned in to that thread they would have run a mile. But with threads that get members having a giggle I would of thought that'd the best way of encouraging members to become part of Arbtalk

:thumbup::thumbup:

We should set up a boxing ring at the Arb Show, have a proper sort out. I'd like to bet that a lot of tha Arbtalk 'big hitters' wouldn't get in the boxing ring!

Wow!! So if someone expresses a different point of view too you it should be settled with violance????

Little wonder you have done time.

The simple answer would be don't look at his thread then simples :sneaky2:

You have completely missed the point, if it were just "this thread" there would be no issue, it's the fact that this is one amongst 100's:001_rolleyes:

Wow!! So if someone expresses a different point of view too you it should be settled with violance????

Hi SKY LIKE IVE SAID MEET US ARB SHOW WE WILL THERE AS YOUR ONLY Behind your laptop and not to anyone's face thanks Jon and do not get Perso behind your laptop and not to anyone's face thanks personal now as you will piss people and they will not like that thanks Jon

Hi SKY LIKE IVE SAID MEET US ARB SHOW WE WILL THERE AS YOUR ONLY Behind your laptop and not to anyone's face thanks Jon and do not get Perso behind your laptop and not to anyone's face thanks personal now as you will piss people and they will not like that thanks Jon

Jon this is a discussion forum, were people are expected to express an opinion, that's all I have done.

It's not personal Jon , its every day to day stuff keep it in one thread like Paul does, like I do with my product I make, like many other people do too. It just keeps it tidy in my opinion, know one who have expressed their opinion say they don't want you to post. Just to keep it in one thread like others do.

I think you missed my point. Violence is no way to sort out differences. What I was trying to get over was people wouldn't speak to each other, face to face, the same way as keyboard warriors do on here.

Back to boxing: it is violent, it's also a skillful craft that involves strategy and forethought, something not used by some on here!