• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Green Party
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

Its okay bringing in foreign labour when you have plenty of work ( on temporary work visas only), but no country in the world has full employment!

One of the reasons for that is that every country has people that cannot work for reasons of physical or mental disability, or that they are just too stupid. And then you've got the people that refuse to work. It has nothing to do with immigrant labour.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Theres plenty houses that's not the problem, the problem is to many sodding immigrants" yes always blame the immigrants hey! not this corrupt society of total greed..as i grandchild of immigrants i say **** YOU egnsean.

How's that offensive then. Saying there's to many is not offensive or derogatory.

I'm sure your uncles had a great desire to work and become part of our society a lot of the imergrants coming in now do so to use the NHS and take benerfits. I've seen this first hand.

If they come to work they should be welcomed if not slung out Austraila has some of the strongest imergration laws allowing set numbers in to cover jobs that there own folk can't / wont do.

If all those immigrants are such hard working people etc how come so many of their home countries are so poor?

Its funny how people can bang on about immigrants being better workers than the Brits etc while if someone says the brits are better they are called a racist.

If all those immigrants are such hard working people etc how come so many of their home countries are so poor?

Its funny how people can bang on about immigrants being better workers than the Brits etc while if someone says the brits are better they are called a racist.

Most of it relates back to them been under the grip of the USSR and never been able to grow

One of the reasons for that is that every country has people that cannot work for reasons of physical or mental disability, or that they are just too stupid. And then you've got the people that refuse to work. It has nothing to do with immigrant labour.

Surely immigration has an impact on things likes schools and the nhs though?

Immigration has also increased the amount of terrorist activity in the UK.

I agree, there are plenty of houses, the problem is there is no work in some parts of the country, that's why no bugger has a desire to live there. Go to the Midlands and parts of the North, it's not a case of a terraced house being boarded-up, it's rows and rows of Terraces being boarded-up! Heavy industries are a thing of the past!

What any government needs to do is give Tax breaks to companies that are willing to set-up business in these areas, and not just Call Centres and Distribution Centres that pay shite wages...... We can all blame the bloody Immigrants..... I ain't sure how much water it holds mind.

What northern towns have you been to of late. I wish there were loads if boarded up houses I'd be buying the lot. I think someone has been watching to much fantasy channel known as the bbc propaganda channel.

The reality there are jobs out there just people don't want to do it because they find it demeaning and it might affect their benefits. Eastern Europeans who are here legally remember tend not to be as fussy as they are more willing to work. Yes there are thieves amongst them but then there are many amongst the indigenous population. The vast majority of druggies I see around our local area are you've guessed it white English. The names published in the local paper as to who has been convicted the majority English names.

I think blaming immigration is hiding the wider issues of a second and third generation of feckless wonders from the English society that don't and never will work due to work being hard and benefits being easy whilst hiding behind the phrase "they come here and steal our jobs."

Labour were traditionally the party of the working man hence the stronghold I'm northern areas. Now people are on benefits they become the party of the benefits class as it will score votes.

Many of this countries problem start at home. Home being the British mentality.

Surely immigration has an impact on things likes schools and the nhs though?

Immigration has also increased the amount of terrorist activity in the UK.

Short memory. terrorism has reduced as Irish dissident groups are much less active having nearly been blown to oblivion by the real ira I can assure you terrorism was a massive problem. Tony Blair however lead the country into the current problems by interfering with a radical regime in Iraq that had no weapons of mass destruction or chemical weapons.

Are you for real?????:confused1:

How old are you?????

Did you do any history at school???????:confused1:

Most of it relates back to them been under the grip of the USSR and never been able to grow

that's a fair argument, but when did the iron wall fall? a generation ago? How long will the "USSR" argument be valid?

Japan was nuked in 1945, they grew their economy to rival Europe's in about 50 years...

It just seems strange that all those hard working East Europeans still want to benefit their lives by picking strawberries in the UK.

was Africa/india etc ever in the USSR?

Short memory. terrorism has reduced as Irish dissident groups are much less active having nearly been blown to oblivion by the real ira I can assure you terrorism was a massive problem. Tony Blair however lead the country into the current problems by interfering with a radical regime in Iraq that had no weapons of mass destruction or chemical weapons.

If it wasn't Iraq it would be some other reason that all those lovely new immigrants would want to kill us. Muslims have no problem finding reasons to kill other Muslims...