• UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good reality check there matey. Don't bite the hand that feeds you or they'll sod off abroad and take their jobs and money with them

So people who have become ill/disabled after working (and paying N.I and taxes) for years should be eternally grateful for the benefits they have paid insurance for :confused1:

What relevance dose that have to people who have worked for years and payed their N.I contributions who then become ill/disabled having their benefits cut??

Yep, scapegoating the sick and unemployed, after all they did cause the recession!

These arguments go round and round on here, think there are polar opposites politically on AT, rabid right wing or Trotskyist reds!

Any lib dems in the house?

Yep, scapegoating the sick and unemployed, after all they did cause the recession!

These arguments go round and round on here, think there are polar opposites politically on AT, rabid right wing or Trotskyist reds!

Any lib dems in the house?

I agree, scapegoating the sick and unemployed, they will only see the light when and if it directly affects them, sad really.

Gents, not sure if I mentioned this on here, but the top 10 benefit claiming families in Northern Ireland share just over £560,000.00 between them.

The top 2 families each have 5 children with a wheen o DLA claims/cars/cash threw in.

Official NI Govt. figures as a result of a written question.

Since those on benefits get their money effectively after Tax, plus all the other freebies, teeth and spectacles for instance.

I believe this worked out at the equivalent of earning £80,000.00 to £90,000.00 before tax.

Now that is quite some income within the earning opportunities available in Nothern Ireland.

But then these poor underpriveledged persons need more "income" since they got fornicating all to do each and every day but spend it.

Look it up if you like.

Nah, there's one single family got them beat by a long long way in the UK.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbdown:

Au revoir NHS! Bye bye mental health care and provision for the elderly. Sad day when the Tories are re-elected, I didn't think you could be mugged twice!

Long term the changes that occur after today will have a lasting effect on the welfare and health of the very people who voted the scum back in!

Au revoir NHS! Bye bye mental health care and provision for the elderly. Sad day when the Tories are re-elected, I didn't think you could be mugged twice!

Long term the changes that occur after today will have a lasting effect on the welfare and health of the very people who voted the scum back in!

Here here. Turkey's really do vote for xmas so it would seem. (Not that the other crowd would of made a difference sadly)

Here's to another five years of the failed austerity experiment by a morally bankrupt party.

Where the richest people in a rich country make case to convince the "average" person that the country is poor and that it's the fault of the poorest/most vulnerable people.

Rather than bother to counter corporate tax avoidance they'll instead cut welfare by a further £12bn a year and continue to chip away at the people who have the least.

NHS stealth privatization will continue with lucrative NHS contracts given to Tory donors amongst so much more.

Today I voted for the second time and lost a lot of faith in not only the electoral system but a lot of AT members too.