Equipment Pic Thread

BrendonV

Everything in Arb is a compromise, it depends on where you work, where your yard is, your client base, road network, cash flow !

I've run vans, mogs, tractors and most in between.

I find days in the mog wishing i had the tractor or land rover and vice versa.

As Ed said it's horses for courses.

Nice pics Skyhuck !

Very true!

You will not find a truck that fulfills all you regiments,the mog ticks most of my boxes,the last 9 days we have been clearing a disused railway line,all chip had to be removed,we had very poor access points and had to be able to cross the tracks,what else would do that job?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh trust me Adam you can! If I had endless pots of money I'd have niether a mog or a Landy! LOL.

Its like everything horses for courses you will never get everyone to agree a mog is the ultimate arb vehicle!

for the work that we do a mog would be a waste of money, this is my old (1978!)Bedford, 10' TP chipper and 7ton/meter hiab with side tip. not used every day, and the hiab more than the chipper.

i dont get much off road work in the city, but it will get us across the grassed areas we work in. Parts are getting a bit short, now most of them have gone to africa, but as its only got 36,000 miles from new it will last a few more years:driver:.

20032008.jpg.bde9c7831cb1228b1782fa91f7772b05.jpg

20032008(002).jpg.c1e732bcdd41fba2d8cc6934198a905a.jpg

20032008(001).jpg.b493fa42080c4934c6239d01260a12e9.jpg