Stolen sheep

J Scott

You do talk a load of bollocks mate, but at least you are consistent.

I'm sorry for stating facts but perhaps the sheep were removed because someone held grudge against someone, Mr Gregor snr and his company are perceived rightly in many cases as being arrogant greedy and above the law, they have upset many customers in the area, and let me tell you they broke the law regarding animal welfare and documentation on an industrial scale.

Auction companies as a whole are corrupt to the core, and are in need of investigation and regulation, back handers were rife and still are about the places

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry for stating facts but perhaps the sheep were removed because someone held grudge against someone, Mr Gregor snr and his company are perceived rightly in many cases as being arrogant greedy and above the law, they have upset many customers in the area, and let me tell you they broke the law regarding animal welfare and documentation on an industrial scale.

Auction companies as a whole are corrupt to the core, and are in need of investigation and regulation, back handers were rife and still are about the places

Every trade is corrupt, I'm sure you know that! You obviously have a grudge, don't let it rule your life mate !

Shame for the sheep...

They lose as many as 270 from one field in a night in Devon on occasion..

The NFU say they go straight in the food chain... But then I guess they would...

But whoever does it clearly has working collies, the transport & the connections.

If a vet chipped a whole flock,surely it wouldn't cost too much per animal,and if they're pedigree all the more reason to do it,but thats assuming they'll be found before they end up as chops.

Not sure how it would make it any easier to find them if they were chipped, or if you can even chip an animal that will go into food chain.

I didn't even realise that this sort of thing was going on. Shocked.

I let some grassland to some young brothers who work all hours and do a great job with their sheep. Here in the East Midlands we feel a lot less remote than a lot of sheep areas but last year the boys were horrified to find that someone had been into the field at night ( I live 300 yards away) and all there was to show was the fleece, skin and entrails with a couple of foetuses.

Anyone who knows about sheep will appreciate the difficulty of performing an operation like this at night and the fact that the meat will not be worth eating due to age and stress.

They walk amongst us.

I let some grassland to some young brothers who work all hours and do a great job with their sheep. Here in the East Midlands we feel a lot less remote than a lot of sheep areas but last year the boys were horrified to find that someone had been into the field at night ( I live 300 yards away) and all there was to show was the fleece, skin and entrails with a couple of foetuses.

Anyone who knows about sheep will appreciate the difficulty of performing an operation like this at night and the fact that the meat will not be worth eating due to age and stress.

They walk amongst us.

Eastern Europiens will eat anything . Undersised fish , swans , etc etc