Labour obliteration in Scotland

gnfencer

There was always going to be a slightly ugly Arbtalk thread about the general election. I hope this is the one, so that I can avoid it and the rest of Arbtalk is safe to look at.

Don't you guys have trees to look at? Rhetorical question, I probably won't be looking at this thread again so I wouldn't see the answer.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was always going to be a slightly ugly Arbtalk thread about the general election. I hope this is the one, so that I can avoid it and the rest of Arbtalk is safe to look at.

Don't you guys have trees to look at? Rhetorical question, I probably won't be looking at this thread again so I wouldn't see the answer.

100% AGREE , Too much spare time if you ask me .

100% AGREE , Too much spare time if you ask me .

If you don't want to read a thread that's fair enough boys, surprised you had the spare time to post KGBFINGAR:)

I have to admit that I think Labour have turned their back on their traditional supporters in the last decades (the working classes). They opened the floodgates to East europeans who are undercutting wages and taking jobs..

Labour deserve a kicking at the polls. The only party that talks sense is UKIP/Farage.....

Eastern Europeans tend to do the jobs the English won't do, how many young lads or lasses do you know that will pick fruit or veg for a living? Not many I'd bet, local farm has mostly Polish milkers because they are hard working, always turn up and don't begrudge ridiculously early starts, good on em. Farage is a prat, we would be up the creek were we to sleepwalk into his leadership.

Eastern Europeans tend to do the jobs the English won't do, how many young lads or lasses do you know that will pick fruit or veg for a living? Not many I'd bet, local farm has mostly Polish milkers because they are hard working, always turn up and don't begrudge ridiculously early starts, good on em. Farage is a prat, we would be up the creek were we to sleepwalk into his leadership.

:thumbup:

For all of you who were celebrating the victory in the independence referendum. There is an d say " be careful what you wish for"

The latest polls in northern Britain and indeed since last september suggest an obliteration for the 3 mainstream parties and a 20-30 seat gain for the snp,

Which may well leave the 3rd biggest party in Britain as the king makers, .

So prepare for Alex salmond to bet deputy pm.

If your talking about last September 8th that was a referendum, this time it`s a general election ... two completely different things.

I know that I'm talking about the general bad feeling from North of the border to South of the border from some quarters.

Alex salmond has a lot to answer for because the referendum was always going to split the country/s. I think nationalism is good to a point but also very blinkered and quite dangerous

Personally I wish they had gone independent so they could sink or swim on their own.

Who picked the fruit and veg before the East Europeans then?

Perhaps your local farm has Polish workers because they will do the job for the least money?

The good thing about Farage is that he has started a debate on the EU and immigration, before UKIP there was no party against the EU and mass immigration.

Travellers picked much of the fruit n veg across the uk for decades😀

Some of the big soft fruit producers have said they would take the fruit to where the labours cheap if they can't have the workers here!

You won't get the young natives doing it they're too busy playin Xbox and sniffing ketamine😟