• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Where there's a will, there's a way."

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

"What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"This is so weird. I mean everything's black. Even the controls are black. Every time you press a black button on a black control panel, a black light lights up black to let you know you've done it!"

"All Rob McKenner knew, was that it always rained. And that he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew, that he was a rain God. And they just wanted to be near him."

The Chinese say, "They'll eat anything that runs, swims, crawls or flies with its back to heaven. Except a car, a plane or a boat."

Chinese Proverbs:

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

"He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."

"If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people." by Confucius

"Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand."

On having just witnessed the first test detonation of the A-Bomb,

“We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.” by John Oppenheimer

"If it moves, salute it. If it stands still, paint it."

“The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is so."

“The optimist sees the mint. The pessimist see whole." by TGB

(And no, that's not a misspelling.)

Edited by TGB

Yea that is a goodun . Help me to be the out and out God that my dog thinks I am . Sooo true . :biggrin:

Yep, mans best friend, and a good test for this is to lock both your dog and missus in the boot of your car for two days then when you open it just see who gives you the biggest welcome😊