PM sent???????

skyhuck

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never done the pm sent thing, but I would in case the person Im PM-ing may not realise they have a pm. There is the option of send an email as well, which I tend to forget.

I know dyslexic people and others with spelling problems which actually makes funny reading because they actually spell it better phonetically than the rest of us who do as we are told and follow what everybody else does because thats how it is.

So I assume people on here may have a difficulty spelling.

Sumtyms if im tiyerd I carnt b boverd ti spel evr.

Actually,

I find Skyhucks overuse use of the 'Dismayed or Confused' smilie rather irritating beyond measure.

I find I cannot sleep at night and the fatigue affekts my speeling and consentraition beyond measure to I find I repeat myself beyond measure due to lack of sleep...

P.M sent...

Ty

:confused1::confused1:Can something be "rather irritating beyond measure"???:confused1::confused1:

Surely its either "rather irritating" or it "irritating beyond measure", but not both :001_smile:

:confused1::confused1:Can something be "rather irritating beyond measure"???:confused1::confused1:

Surely its either "rather irritating" or it "irritating beyond measure", but not both :001_smile:

Think that needs needs to go in the piss poor English thread.

Ty if you find little faces on the net iratating you your tolarece levels of others must be at an all time low.

You want other to imbrace your culture but yet find every one elsa annoying or pick holes in them. It shows in your posts but even more in your pms.

a bit of a run out of anything else to talk about thread, whether people communicate well or don't communicate at all isn't up to them - there's no such thing as free will, just nature doing it's thing and we are lucky enough to witness it for a short time

how about some plans to build a 10" diesel chipper, or mini skid steer? Surely the components don't add up to £35k and £25k respectively.

On my iPad I get a flashing notification.

Although all the reasons have been explained I can understand why Huck gets wound up. (Bearing in mind he's fairly volatile)

There was a recent incident where New Guy Ti (I think) was wringing his hands about some cedar he was going to take down , turned into a decent thread, then Paul someone posts "PM sent"

I thought, "well if you've got something to say about it then say it on here!" it wasn't a job or wood offer.

Irrational I know.