Cheap kit bags.

madbopper

just been to go outdoors had a look at there bags thought a bit flimsy was passing a Cotswold outdoor shop had a look at there bags bought 2 a 140lt and a 100lt bag, was £70 down from £120 and £60 down from £110 totally waterproof,heavyduty and came with 2yr garruntee if you took a free store card.really good hard wearing bags and looks like they can take a bit of abuse,larger one going to be rigging bag and other one for climbing kit,going back later for another one for my second climbing kit and they are giving vouchers £10 off when you spend £60.Best bag I have found well worth the money.

If you know anyone involved with the Scouts you can also get up to 40% off their products by using their membership card :thumbup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use my old HiGear Cargo to hold my tent now, so bought a replacement at these silly low prices.

Paid £35 for my first one and thought it was a decent price at that. Used it as my suitcase and it has been around the world, was even my pillow for a while when camping in Australia. :)

I am surprised they are selling them so cheap tbh.

I use my old HiGear Cargo to hold my tent now, so bought a replacement at these silly low prices.

Paid £35 for my first one and thought it was a decent price at that. Used it as my suitcase and it has been around the world, was even my pillow for a while when camping in Australia. :)

I am surprised they are selling them so cheap tbh.

Its called a loss leader

They nail the manufacturer down on price with veiled threats about his stuff going in bad spots in the store and suchlike, then they knock em out at cost.

Gets people talking, foot fall through the door, membership renewals, and you invariably buy more than the loss item

Only person that suffers is the manufacturer:thumbdown:

Ah well I got 6 for less than a 100 quid so I'm happy didn't get anything ells but was surprised by just how big the store was as never bothered going in before so I guess it sortoff worked on me as a new potential future customer found.

Every industry has loss leaders in 1 way or another even us, I often do it with little stump grinding jobs by doing them at almost cost at the end of the day if we take out the tree, it's extra revenue in little time while we are already there and the rg13 almost travels for free anyway.

Yes I did tick the box, always do.

I was a customer anyway, I like the shop and what they sell. Hence the first one costing me full price as posted above. :)

They've got 47kg Calor propane refill at £60.50 at the mo for anyone interested. Best price in my area.

Nice selection of bags down at GO OUTDOORS large discounts just brought the 65ltr one for £14 :thumbup1:

Just a shot in the dark, does anyone reading this thread live near the GO OUTDOORS in Swansea or edgewere ?They have the yellow North ridge 80ltr kit bag in store. The only two stores which carry these bags are edgewere and Swansea branches. So just a shout out if someone can help if living near one of the above stores who could may be get one for me as its a buy in store only product. Thanks if anyone can help.

Wayne

Just a shot in the dark, does anyone reading this thread live near the GO OUTDOORS in Swansea or edgewere ?They have the yellow North ridge 80ltr kit bag in store. The only two stores which carry these bags are edgewere and Swansea branches. So just a shout out if someone can help if living near one of the above stores who could may be get one for me as its a buy in store only product. Thanks if anyone can help.

Wayne

Bump,Bump,Bump:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:is there anyone out there:confused1: