Best place to buy brand new saws in uk?

The Tree Co

£5 cheaper? You've good shops. I saved over £200 on a saw over my local dealer.

Am not going to disclose my discount that I get for saws has that is highly classified information lol.

I spend a small fortune in a particular dealer and no amount of ringing round will get cheaper .

Ste

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now FR Jones get my business, and they still send me the wrong bits :001_rolleyes:

Half the orders I have made with FR Jones have been followed with a phone call telling me it's out of stock, the day after I expected it to arrive! Rubbish service.

The other half I've ordered from FR Jones arrives almost before I've stepped away from my computer!

Awesome service.

I get all my saws, chains and ppe from wj greens in hadleigh Suffolk brilliant customer service and very competitive on price and usually have every thing you need in stock would and do recommend them highly

Another vote for greens can't beat their customer service I get everything from there

As a small dealer we try our best to get as near to online prices ,But most of our customers are happy if we get as close as we can,As they know they can turn up at half 5 on a friday etc and we will get them going one way or another,As a dealer the only thing in our favour is service and if we do not offer this to regular customers we are in the wrong job sadly<Sounds a bit harsh but the i can get it 5 quid less on line crowd arnt part of our buisness plan,Basicly if you find a good local shop give them a go,I love the job we do and have made some realy good friends doing it,and fully understand That the customer can only support dealers that go that extra mile these days