Bulldog Bone in action

surveyor

I agree it can be a tad twitchy on a wet rope. Gerbutt, have you tried tending the Bone at the hole in the spine rather than the top D-ring? Just remember my caution in the instruction sheet not to weight the top D-ring when setting back into the Bone.

cheers, Gordon

I agree it can be a tad twitchy on a wet rope. Gerbutt, have you tried tending the Bone at the hole in the spine rather than the top D-ring? Just remember my caution in the instruction sheet not to weight the top D-ring when setting back into the Bone.

cheers, Gordon

I prefer the bollard hole to the top ring. Self tends much smoother that way.

Yeas I've tried it a little from the middle hole but thought the rope fell through better from the top. I'll use the middle one tomorrow, it was only just not quite as good....but still brilliant!

Just looked at your vid Adam and see you were using that one, would certainly be better for disconnecting too. The easy on and off the rope is great isn't it, I'm setting each tree up with the right amount of rope now, which I didn't do mostly with the HH cos it was a pain dragging it through it.

The bone certainly does make climbing easier and more efficient!

Has your bonito arrived yet Adam?

I find it a bit jumpy on wet lines. The first 6 or 7 large dismantles and prunes I did on the bone were in the pouring rain.

Imagine my delight the first day I used it in the dry... ;)

Has your bonito arrived yet Adam?

I find it a bit jumpy on wet lines. The first 6 or 7 large dismantles and prunes I did on the bone were in the pouring rain.

Imagine my delight the first day I used it in the dry... ;)

Not yet me old fruit. :(

• 1 month later...
Which tachyon is it that folk are liking with the bone?

I hear that the Teufelberger Tachyon is the lowest stretch.

From something DrewB said you'll die if you use the a Orange one.

Or the Orange one is more stretch because if the dye

Something to do with dye anyway,