Rb44 powered logsplitter

Gray git

Well if my idea works out table should be just over knee hight so not too bad and just looked in yard and could use 1 of the sheds steel uprights and weld a bracket onto that to hang splitter off for when using it there to hold it at a nice hight.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI JOHN it will be a walk in the PARK FOR RB44 JON ONLY NEED 25LT PER MIN AT 2500PSI :thumbup:

How can you find out the flow rate of the pump short of undoing the pipe and sticking it in a bucket with a stopwatch.

Presure I guess the hydraulics guy will have a gizmo to read this so easy anough.

How can you find out the flow rate of the pump short of undoing the pipe and sticking it in a bucket with a stopwatch.

Presure I guess the hydraulics guy will have a gizmo to read this so easy anough.

Most pumps have the flow rate and pressure in the serial number, if you get that and ask the manufacturer.

HI JOHN THAT winch you have on rb44 must eat the oil find out what your hydraulics pump you can get it tested but the it will walk it mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Combined flow and pressure meter wind it open for flow and then close untill the PRV lets off then back it off will give flow rate at Max pressure used them alot on tractors to measure spool slice flow and pressure

Ah, magic. Should be passing local tractor dealer next week so might call in and see if they will test it for me.

You want one of these Mr git, I got this one for £50 off ebay. Really useful tool for mashing unknown bits of hydraulic kit together.

Bob

imagejpg1_zps8294a55d.jpg